Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• codeblue
    codeblue

wow....bring Codeblue and NOdenial up to speed...When (dates) and were should we be? PM me somebody with phone numbers and directions...PLEASE...

We are still in "shock" from moving to another state.......making arrangements still to get our stuff HERE in this great state......lol (should have our household stuff here by July 31st - Aug 3rd)....I am sure that will make us feel more settled....

I need a little help in transition........we are floundering like fishes amidst a sea where nothing seems familiar......

I think because I have moved so many times I am getting a little weary (would NOT have made a co's wife very well.......lol) I should be use to changes...but I just want to be settled.....is there anything wrong with feeling like that???? (NOdenial being Canadian is in TOTAL shock...............lol.....no oceans to go to)

Looking forward to seeing you all................

Codeblue

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, it's only a 7-hour drive to Corpus Christi! (Nearest ocean.) Welcome to Texas, y'all!

Nina

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Cruzanheart!!!

Outside or your crawfest....we are still floundering..........sigh....

We had a great time that day!

Codeblue

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    Megadude (have you told your sister about this?) (and will you bring that nasty cheese stuff you make that gets hard about midnight and needs to be chipped out of the bowl with a knife, but it's still tasty [in an "i'm gonna regret this in the morning" kind of way] cuz you're too far gone to know the difference?) (please)

lol... sure.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mixing chaps and a kilt just won't go, and since I promise'd Kid-A the chaps in return for his attendance... Hey, how about we make it "fancy dress"? Just promise not to come in a clown suit, k? I'd also recommend that ya skip the sheepskin, as I mightn't be able to control Gumby, should he attend

I'm afraid the violin doesn't travel well in airplanes, so I shant be bringing it, but if someone can rustle one up I'll play - sorta

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Only a couple more weeks, y'all!!! I'll jump on the food bandwagon: HL, I'll bring something veggie-related -- either a salad or a crudites tray.

Sparkplug, are you doing pot luck for your graduation party or should we just bring booze?

Nina

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am looking at flights now. Who knows maybe there will be one more Brit at the bash!

• daystar
    daystar
    I am looking at flights now. Who knows maybe there will be one more Brit at the bash!

Woohoo!!

Sparkie, I will have to skip your graduation party, sadly. Now, if it were a "drag"uation, I might be coerced...

And, it's also not likely I'll be making it to the lake either... just think... it's supposed to hit 102 degrees fahrenheit today in Dallas...

So, I suppose I'll see you all at hemp's!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"I'm afraid the violin doesn't travel well in airplanes"

Give it some Dramamine. What can I say - I'm a problem solver ;-)

Crumpet - do come!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So who's gonna dress up in drag and whatnot??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit