Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yeah, well, I'd had a few glasses of wine the last time I posted so I got the date wrong! The spirit(s) was definitely with me on Saturday night!

Hemp Lover lives in a beautiful house a little bit south of downtown Dallas, so if you stay anywhere near downtown you'll be close by. The Bradford Homesuites in downtown Dallas has also been a favorite apostate hangout for our 'fests.

Nina

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

LittleRockGuy, if you PM your email address, I'll send you a map.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have not booked my hotel yet; anybody know where all the cool people are going to be staying that weekend? I had a great time last month where a lot of us stayed at the Wyndham in Los Calinas but downtown Dallas sounds nice.

Little Toe and Ballistic, let us know where you guys will be stayin. Look forward to seeing you guys from across the pond!

LRG

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Hemplover my email is

tan300 at yahoo dot com or

rwkerlen at gmail dot com

anybody feel free to email me anytime

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

What ? No baptisms @ Joe Poole Lake ?

I did not get the memo... I was so looking forward to the water fights...and the Bay Watch Apostababes.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rabbit:

...and the Bay Watch Apostababes

I'm a little let down by that, to, but allegedly Scots-Slushy isn't too cool dripping out of chaps

Hemp's pad is way cool, though, so it more than makes up for it - besides, there's no reason we can't......

LRG:I'm staying at my usual haunt - the Hotel MegaDude

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Toe- you have lost your mind voluntarily entering this oven at this time of year..

You must really LOVE Texas (or Texans..)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm now staying at the Best Western (Market Centre) in downtown Dallas. It's a lot cheaper than the one recomended by Hemp Lover but has a good pool and serves complimentary continental breakfast \ coffee etc. And should be ok with regard to distance if I'm guessing correctly.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bev:

I thought it was time I experienced real heat, since I've visited at near every other time of year.

I'm willing to learn to error of my ways

• heathen
    heathen

Yah we are having a hot one already 100 plus degrees in June . You will be a roasted scot in no time .... I hope to catch up with you myself ,depending on how things work out ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit