Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Doe bow bow, chook... chooka chooka.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

huh?

Lisa of the "I obviously need more coffee" class

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

huh?

Lisa of the "I obviously need more coffee" class

Wha? Yes you do, one more cup hun.

A quote from ferris buellers day off and the phonitc representation of the ferris buellers theme song...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Oh ya and try a dollup of vanilla ice cream in your coffee. I hear its great!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Oh ya and try a dollup of vanilla ice cream in your coffee. I hear its great!

it's already on the grocery list for that weekend, hon. Company's comin'....gotta be prepared, dontcha know?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    gotta be prepared, dontcha know?

Your sucha boy scout. I'm takin off friday and prolly stay at the lake friday night. You'd know this if you answered you fone

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Your sucha boy scout. I'm takin off friday and prolly stay at the lake friday night. You'd know this if you answered you fone

If you'd return my calls (because I called you RIGHT back...listen to your voicemail..."Hey Foster!"), you'd know that I'm off on Friday, too. And, if you'd get on YIM, we could chat about this since you don't call.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey! Now lets not turn this into a he did/she did argument. There's enough blame to go around . Besides I cant help it if my phone is in my truck?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

you big goof!! You were in the truck WITH the phone when I called....

how 'bout you just call me now on the land line, k?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Correct me if this is wrong, but the following is the latest "agenda" from HempLover:

PM me for directions. If you want a map, send me your email address.

Friday, July 28 - Sparky's graduation party (details to come)

Saturday, July 29 - 10 a.m. at Joe Poole Lake (have fun, y'all - I'll be Swiffering, what with the wood floors and two dogs - I have a goal that just once Arrowstar won't start sneezing ten seconds after she walks in my house. This might just be the year, knock floor)

6 p.m. till whenever - my house

BYOB and some food - I don't have a menu or a food plan. I suppose if you want to tell us what you're bringing, we can avoid the 20 cheese trays problem. Just a warning in advance: I'll be very disappointed if all five food groups aren't fairly represented.

Cheers, Hemp Lover

Fats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit