Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

See there? A plan. Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

AND, I'm planning on bringing my flotilla, 2 kayaks & a canoe, to add to Sixy's mechanised fleet. We'll bring extra life vests for anybody that wants to go out on the water.

Yee-haww...we've got a party happening...

LT, Mrs. Rabbit is gonna be in tears if'n she doesn't see ya' in that kilt...

Rabbit

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

C'mon, LT....wear the kilt for just a little while.....

plllluuuuuuzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee

/insert big puppy dawg eyes blinking icon here

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yeah, geez... it seems counter-intuitive to this meterosexual that it could be "too hot" for a kilt. Don't they make those things in a chiffon or somesuch?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Aren't kilts like 'vented' somehow on the bottom ?

PS: I knew Lisa would batt those cute puppy dog eyes atcha...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Rabbit...you hush now....I'm workin' the Southern Belle angle here....

C'mon, LT, sugah....you wouldn't be unchivarous as to deprive Mrs. Rabbit of seein' yew in a kilt, now would you?

/insert batting eyelashes icon here

• FMZ
    FMZ

I promise I won't try to look under it.

OK, maybe just once.

FMZ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yeah, geez... it seems counter-intuitive to this meterosexual that it could be "too hot" for a kilt. Don't they make those things in a chiffon or somesuch?

Do y'all know how warm a kilt is? Geeeeeez, I remember the first time I wore it, holy cow! It was in the 30s outside, and I turned on the AC when I got in the car after we left Dunston's in early March 2003. That was when the Beloved District Overbeer got a whuppin'.

See there? A plan. Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Yea verily, the flock doth wander about aimlessly without the District Overbeer riding herd.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

So are we talking Sparkplug's graduation on Friday night, lake on Saturday, Hemp Lover's bash on Saturday night? Mmmmm, fun times!

Nina

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sweetie, have the party Friday night....we'll head to the lake Saturday before it's too hot....then Hemplover's Saturday night?

Sounds like a busy weekend to me!!

I will post more info in a couple days as to who what when where and how...anything I forgot? I am so excited!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit