Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• Terry
    Terry

I've never been to one of these things before. Should I be excited or not? Is this going to be a post-pubescent mosh pit or a gathering of fine lads and lasses with something in common?

Inquiring minds want to know!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Terry... it's very relaxed. Just eat, drink, and be merry with people you have something in common with. I'm sure you'll enjoy it bro, I look forward to meeting you.

KJ

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Terry!!

Oh, do please join us...

/more puppy dog eyes

You'll have a wonderful time. And, I'll be excited for both of us so you've got that covered.

Sparkplug...YEEHAW !!! It's gonna be a great weekend and I found out today that I'll get that Friday off!!

WOOHOO!!!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Okay, here's the list so far:

Big Tex & Cruzanheart & Jenny

Megadude (have you told your sister about this?) (and will you bring that nasty cheese stuff you make that gets hard about midnight and needs to be chipped out of the bowl with a knife, but it's still tasty [in an "i'm gonna regret this in the morning" kind of way] cuz you're too far gone to know the difference?) (please)

Little Toe

Little Toe's violin?

Xena

Valis & CSG

FMZ

Ballistic

Misanthropic

Brigid

Daystar

Terry

Arrowstar

IP_Sec

Sparkplug

Six of Nine

Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit

LittleRockGuy

Fatfreek

Elsewhere

Monkey Princess

Hemp Lover & FOSHLL

Billygoat & Mozzer?

james_woods?

Ohio Cowboy?

Lyin Eyes & Wild Turkey?

Eyebrow2 & Travis?

codeblue & No Denial?

heathen?

stillconcerned?

PM me for directions. If you want a map, send me your email address.

Friday, July 28 - Sparky's graduation party (details to come)

Saturday, July 29 - 10 a.m. at Joe Poole Lake (have fun, y'all - I'll be Swiffering, what with the wood floors and two dogs - I have a goal that just once Arrowstar won't start sneezing ten seconds after she walks in my house. This might just be the year, knock floor)

6 p.m. till whenever - my house

BYOB and some food - I don't have a menu or a food plan. I suppose if you want to tell us what you're bringing, we can avoid the 20 cheese trays problem. Just a warning in advance: I'll be very disappointed if all five food groups aren't fairly represented.

Cheers

• Terry
    Terry

I VERY MUCH am looking forward to attending and meeting all of you.

I took a vacation day from work so as not to miss it.

I mix very nicely!

I'm the opposite of what people expect. I'm never serious and I love to laugh!

I can't wait!

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry!!

Oh, do please join us...

/more puppy dog eyes

You'll have a wonderful time. And, I'll be excited for both of us so you've got that covered

Pant pant pant pant.......

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2 & Travis?

I hope so!! especially if Terry is going to be there. I have always wanted to meet him. (and besides the fact Hemp is such an awesome hostess with the mostess and has a fun house!)

My little sister is already a centimeter dialated...so if her baby agrees to bend to my will and come out BEFORE we go to the Cayman Islands, we should be able to go to at least Hemp's house for the party since it is the day after we get back. (she is due July 28th. I am crossing my fingers that Mercedes drives outta that womb the day after my mom gets in town on the 20th. So does my sister! hahah)

Dang children...always messing with plans even before they are born and not your own.

If I make it there better be kilts....

CONGRATS to Sparkplug by the way!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I VERY MUCH am looking forward to attending and meeting all of you.

I took a vacation day from work so as not to miss it.

I mix very nicely!

I'm the opposite of what people expect. I'm never serious and I love to laugh!

I can't wait!
    oh YAY!! I have Friday off (fancy footwork here) so I'll be around to help in getting people where they need to be or to do airport pick ups, etc....or to just have a drink and a hello...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Howdy Hemp- I think I will stop by earlier this week and see how they are doing. I will let you know.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yall need anything... other than copious amounts of Shiner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit