Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'll make the phone calls (hopefully this week)!

Nina

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Misantropic:So are ya coming then, are ya, are ya?
    I really want to, but at this point it looks like I'll be sitting this one out. You guys have fun for all of us that can't make it.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

We may be able to make it. We are flying back into town on the 28th of July from the Caymans....but my little sister is due to have her baby, so it all depends on how she is feeling. Hopefully my Travis and I can make it at Hemp's.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    I really want to, but at this point it looks like I'll be sitting this one out. You guys have fun for all of us that can't make it.

Don't make me come and getcha!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good grief Ross it is 5 in the morning in Scotland - are you up early or been up all night?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nawww, I'm having an insomniac moment. I made the mistake of hitting the sack early (about 11pm, instead of the usual 1am), woke at 3, and couldn't get back to sleep. Big meeting at 10am

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    woke at 3, and couldn't get back to sleep

I've doing that a lot lately (past year or so). Bad thing is I don't fall back to sleep until just before the alarm goes off.

Hope the meeting went well

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The meeting went very well, thanks. I finally fell back to sleep after reading until after 6am. I woke with a headache and even now still feel:

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Have a cup of green tea. I find it soothing and easy on the stomach.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Don't make me come and getcha!!!

Ooooh! that actually sounds like it could be alot of fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit