Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Is anyone planning to stay friday or saturday night at the lake or sumthin? camp out?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Alright people... it's on like Donkey Kong.

I've decided I'll be coming to see all you beautiful fine apostates again for the fest.

Who was I kidding? Like I could miss the annual Dallas apostafest... ha! I look forward to seeing everyone again.

The Futher Mucking Zombie

• ballistic
    ballistic

Cool, IP_SEC there's a few of us around on Friday, looks like a good opportunity to do something upbuilding! hehe!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now we're sizzling!!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Aucking Fye!!! Last time I saw you was on the shores of Lake Joe Pool itself whilst eating some fresh caught catfish Be awesome to see you again.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah, I always wondered what your screenname stood for.

• FMZ
    FMZ

IP mate... I look forward to seeing you again. What a hoot... I'll never see a beer-can in the same way again. :D

Mis, for more examples of what people thought it meant, take a look here ;) :
    Let's see what FMZ really means

It's a shame you won't be able to make it, Mis :(

Funky Marijuana Zmoker

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I talked to Valis the other night and he's back from his fishing trip and will definitely be at the party, no doubt with the lovely CSG by his side.

FMZ, I'm glad you'll be there! That will ALMOST make up for you missing the crawfish boil!

Nina

• daystar
    daystar

FMZ - Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

FMZ:

It's a shame you won't be able to make it, Mis :(

Don't worry - she'll make it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit