Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Hell, with one more phone call you can also see Paris, Texas!

I noticed there's a London up in Canada between Toronto and Detroit somewhere. That would make a good excuse to the boss wouldn't it, "well I booked a flight to London, but when I got there I was in Canada and there were no flights for another week!, honest!"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Ballistic.

Sounds like you're having fun even with the planning. Just wait until ya get there!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I let Arrowstar know. Has anyone called Travis? If not, Nina or I can.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

That might be a good idea tex. I don't see where anyone has and I don't have his number...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yes...I know about the fest. Thanks, Tex.

wondering why no one noticed my reply on the first page....

Valis is on his fishing trip now. Can't wait for the fish fry when he gets back.

I'll be at the fest and I know that IP_Sec is planning on being at the fest as well.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A few of us might hit the lake ealier in the day (like around 10/11am, before the sun gets TOO hot). Anyone care to join us? Tis only 6 weks away!

AS:
    I noticed ya {{{hugs}}}

Misantropic:
    So are ya coming then, are ya, are ya?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

We'll be there and probably tote a few sandwiches from a nearby Subway. That is Joe Poole lake, right?
    Too bad about Colin Montgomerie yesterday. I was rooting (honest) for him as a final hole bogey would have put him into a playoff.
    To those lurking and curious non-golf fans, Monty is of this "charming brogue" nationality which I am looking forward to learning more about at this Sweatfest. Check out this Wiki entry:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Montgomerie
    Fats

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    A few of us might hit the lake ealier in the day (like around 10/11am, before the sun gets TOO hot). Anyone care to join us? Tis only 6 weks away!

on which day?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

On Saturday 29th.

Lake in the morning, Hemp's at night

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

How long will you be in Dallas?

Also, has anyone contacted Billygoat and Mozzer? I'm a loser (of phone numbers) and she hasn't been here for a while, so if someone has the number, maybe they could call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit