What nice, interesting thing did you see today?

by Lady Lee 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I could have sworn I saw "Lady Lee's" name pop up when I had just went to "Slippy's". (Someone posted that the board was back up).

That made me smile...

The sky made me smile today also..the clouds were rushing by like they were in a hurry...I told them to "Slow down"..

Snoozy..

• Poodles
    Poodles

I think of the place where i was born, Trinidad, and i can't help but smile because it is so beautiful! I go to sleep seeing my island that i long for!!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Entries from my happy thoughts diary this week:

- a baby with a hat tied to its head

- a couple on the tram communicating using only facial expressions

- a tree with twelve shades of autumn

- a class of schoolkids on excursion

• DHL
    DHL

The blackbird waking me up by singing on top of his lungs in the cherry tree in front of my window (this happens almost every day and always makes me smile even with still closed eyes).

Lady Lee, thanks for this reminder! It get's me smiling again right now!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It's a rainy dark day here in Ottawa.

But it is giving the grass a dn trees a well-needed drink of water.

The grass in the park is turning from winter yellow to a lovely spring green. When I look out to the river and the Gatineau Hills beyond I se a lot of green instead of winter brown trees.

I love the smell of a spring rain

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I love the smell of a spring rain

For you, Lady Lee (I hope you've seen Bambi)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hahaha I'm sitting here listening to the TV and this music starts playing that has nothing to do with the commercial.

Thanks for the huge grin on my face

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

L Lee, do you remember that song from Bambi? What commercial was it?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Today at lunch I zoomed up the highway to Jackson's elementary school to watch a few minutes of Field Day, where the kids pair up and go outside to play a variety of sports-related activities. A week ago the children were asked to pick the top 3 people in their class with whom they wanted to partner. Both Jackson and the girl he really really likes, Ginger, picked each other, and it was so sweet to see them walking around together doing the various activities. They've liked each other since 1st grade, and I hope their friendship continues through their lives. She is SO quiet but will talk to Jackson, and he is very kind and gentle with her.

I just enjoyed watching them for the few minutes that I was able to stay.

Nina (Mother-in-Law in Training)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I wondered where the music was coming from too - I thought it was my mobile phone!!

Today I saw a beautiful, smiling baby and she waved to me - quite good for under 12 months old - and considering that babies usually start bawling when they see me

Yesterday evening I was in my garden and there were lots of birds in the hedges singing and chirping more noisily than usual. I was suprised as they are very timid and wouldn't normally get that close to humans - plus my cats were outside too. I just felt so happy and peaceful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit