What nice, interesting thing did you see today?

by Lady Lee 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OK.......I am laying on my back relaxing and pondering on all the sights I saw this weekend...

Here in Texas USA!!

I saw a my brave little girl stand tall as:

A Crazy man jumped over her...

and his friend danced around on one arm!

I saw a man climb stairs with his hands!

I saw puppies and butterflies.

I saw a goat and a baby and bunnies!

I saw my daughter forget to be cool as she races through age 14.

I saw Joan Jett, J Lang, The Spinners and Loverboy. (All from a distance (I could not take my camera close and would not leave it with anyone.

I had free beer and hotdogs, cotton candy and saw the things that warm a moms heart.

I then saw my girl try to let it all go and say goodbye to the festival....it truly is all emotions rolled into one!

Cheers...Thanks for reading!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

hmm

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

sparkplug

I just spent ages looking through your pics and have gone through every emotion from "WOW" to "AAWWW"!

Thanks for sharing your great moments with us

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Wow, that was some spread of nice, interesting things you saw. Thank you for sharing that! (I bet I now know where were when you got the sunburn...)

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Something new: Watching a tiny bird make a nest with it's mate just outside my livingroom window. They make loud music for such small birds...I have to find out what kind of bird it is and get back to you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow cool pics

And to think you could have missed all that if you were still a JW

Freedom really is a wonderful thing

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

sparkplug - that was just lovely - your take great pictures or your subjects are just so photogenic - or both!

thanks - it really put a smile on my face!

• bythesea
    bythesea

I just came in from checking on my newly planted garden and found that I have lettuce, carrots and a few other veggies coming up already!! We've had just the right combination of sun and rain to have made them sprout quickly!! It always makes me smile to see the fruits of my labors emerge!!

And I got a phone call from my boss that I don't have to come into work today to fill in for another employee as I'd been asked to do on my day off! So I have today to do with as I please!! Life is good!!!!

bythesea

• vitty
    vitty

I dont know if this is interesting or nice but it made me smile.

i was in a supermarket when a young woman ( about 20) who had a mental disability, rushed over and started hugging me she wouldnt let go. Her carer was apologizing and saying she didnt know what had over come her, i was a little scared at first but then gave her a hug back. After some minutes the carer asked her why she was hugging me she kept saying "mummy, Mummy"

The carer said her mother had died a few years back and she thought i must have reminded here of her mum. When we parted she was smiling and happily went on her way. I was quite choked when I left the shop but had a nice feeling too.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bythesea

Now THATs the type of growth that we want to see grow. You will most definitely enjoy the fruits of your labor

Vitty

What a wonderful moment - sad in one way for the person but still wonderful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit