What nice, interesting thing did you see today?

by Lady Lee 87 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I saw my wife happily entertain the idea of the two of us being camp counselors for three weeks at a Girl Scouts camp, even though she is a JW.

(Shhh! I know, I know...Civic mindedness and all that...but don't tell her, okay?)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Sunshine!!

View from my den:

Did the pic upload??

-Aude.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Did the pic upload??

nope. It is still sitting on your hard drive. You can upload it by using the little paperclip icon. Browse your computer for the file you want to upload Once it is loaded into your file section you can attach it to your post (make sure to check the box for the image)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

How about now??

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It did now.

Wow!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I've been feeling kind of depressed and lousy today, full of worry about my finances, health etc. So I had to think hard of something good I saw today.

It has been a very grey and wet long weekend here. The sky opened up full throttle and absolutely poured for a few minutes. I don't know why everyone hates rain so much. I love it when this happens. It makes me want to go outside and stand in it and get drenched. I should have done that. It probably would have made me feel more alive and less blah. Next time that happens, I'm gonna go stand outside and get drenched! ( I did go stand on the porch and notice that the new yard drain my husband put in was working pretty good)

Thanks, Lady Lee, for reminding us that we need to look for the good things that happen in a day and not just let them pass by unnoticed.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Big Tex wrote: It did now. Wow!

Thanks! I my new home...!!

-Denise.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I your view!

Chris

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow aude - what a view!!!

CD I used to love walking in the rain. As a kid our street often flooded. Cars would stall trying to get through it instead of going one block around. We would stand at the corner and warn them but charge 25 cents to push those who ignored our warnings

We've been drowing in rain too. When I went to Montreal on Saturday and almost all the farm fields are flooded. After years of drought this much rain is not welcome

But it sure smells nice

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    I your view!

I know. I'm such a lucky girl.

Well... A little luck and a whole lot of hard work.

You should see at sunset - which should be in about 25 minutes.

-Denise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit