What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• averyniceguy
  • Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

never ever been in one. what's it like? - Eduardo

• serendipity
    serendipity

Bad idea.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Ed, I have ordered take out several times, but I have never dined inside, so I cannot say what it is really like. I am there for a very short period of time.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

sere, there are no dubs in hooters, so thats one of the reasons why I am thinking about bringing my date to Hooters.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I am a chick and I have been there a number of times. It is not that big of a deal. I think it depends on how secure your date feels in herself. If she got an @$$ or tits she is not going to care. If she is insecure, then she will care. I for one say if you got it flaunt it! And for people who say that it is insulting to women, I don't agree. But again, to each their own. You need to consider your date, not what everyone else. If it were me, I would say go for it. If it is a guy, he will love you more for it, if it is a chick, depending on how she feels about her body, she may be fine with it or she may feel insecure.

• luna2
    luna2

If she's secure in herself and likes wings I suppose it would be okay? I'm just kidding...really, I have no idea. I'm sure it depends on the girl. Not sure I'd have liked going to a place loaded with waitresses with big...um...assets.

• upside/down
    upside/down

When I was a Dub....Hooters was considered like a strip-club...it's NOT.

It's good food in a fun and WHOLESOME atmosphere...I take the wife and kids...even celebrated my son's 17th Bday there...

Yeah the girls are pretty...and friendly.......is that a bad thing?

If your "girl" has issues with it...she's got "issues"...pure and simple.

Now if you're looking for a romantic place for you and your honey....this AIN'T the place to go.

It's a sports bar kinda joint...

u/d

• ballistic
    ballistic

We don't have such a thing in England. In fact I don't even know what it is. Is it like a strip club?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Ballistic, take a look at www.hooters.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit