What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

My feeling is that I am only objectified if I allow someone to objectify me. I have no problem with strippers or hooters or anyone woman or man who puts themselves in that position. To each their own.

• ferret
    ferret

I personally would not.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

averyniceguy...why don't you just ask YOUR DATE if she would like to go out to eat there???

Stephanus...that sounds like fun!!! I'll let you know when I get to Australia!

Cyd...glad you like the place!!! Ours are a little different on the east coast! But if I'm out that way, I'll bring my tape measure and see how they compare!

Swalker

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    averyniceguy...why don't you just ask YOUR DATE if she would like to go out to eat there???

A solution elegant in its simplicity - just ASK her!

Stephanus...that sounds like fun!!! ; I'll let you know when I get to Australia!

If you're ever likely to come over, perhaps we could arrange a "Dirty Dick's Apostafest". I've never been, but my wife has, and she said it was all good "clean" fun.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I know several witnesses that go to Hooters so I'm surprised about the comments that the witnesses said. I've never been to one though.

alt

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Seawolf, what did the witnesses say about Hooters? What is that picture all about?

• seawolf
    seawolf

I was referring to what was said previously in the thread about what the witnesses said.

That's just a funny pic I had on my hard drive. The young boy is really getting an eye full

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

He seems a bit young to be getting an eyeful - to me it looks like he's reading her nametag

• seawolf
    seawolf

I didn't even notice she was wearing one.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

there are many around LA. I have never had a desire to go to one, though I do like hotwings a lot. an acquaintance of mine used to have a roommate that worked there and so I met her and a bunch of her co-workers. Pretty girls but gorgeous girls are a dime a dozen in LA and since the flexible schedule of waitressing/waiting tables works for many wannabe actors who are going on casting calls, in Los Angeles, it is not uncommon to have some of the most beautiful waitresses serving you at any decent restaurant.

I think it is funny that the airline endeavour went out of business pretty quickly.

I am not a big fan of the hooters uniform which I find pretty ugly, even though I otherwise like orange.

If you have a Rock Bottom near you, I think the women and their uniform there are much more sexy.

To me, taking a date to Hooters doesn't seem either impressive nor classy. And if you were just looking to go to a fun place, it seems like there would be so many more fun places to take her to.

Impress your date with yourself not with your server.

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit