What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Ballistic it is not a strip club. It is filled with women who have big tits and/or big butts. They are cute and some chick here feel threatened by them. JWs fell that the women are dressed inappropriately so they make a stink about it. But really they do have the BEST chicken wings. And it is a great place to go and watch sports at. So again, it depends on how secure your girl feels about herself, if you take her there.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well I'm off to bed now and don't feel like clicking on anything hooters, but it sure sounds weird from an England perspective. Anyway can't wait till you all invite me over to it. Some day maybe.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm quite secure and my 'assets' would match anyone that Hooters hires. My issue with the place is that it objectifies women and last I heard, they didn't have male servers, so it discriminates against men.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Depends, what are you trying to accomplish by taking your date to Hooters®?

A strip club could be a more direct route. Whether it's to humiliate her or get her revved up.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I would be much more inclined to go to a place named "Peters"...just that the guy I'd be with would have to feel secure about himself!!!

Swalker

P.S. edited to add...I don't think any guy would be up to going out to "Dicks" with me....

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Cyd, I am not trying to accomplish anything by bringing my date to Hooters. They have great food and I just want to know what you all think about bringing your date to Hooters.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

At Dick's, they have the best foot-long hotdogs you've ever tasted. I always take my tape measure along just to be sure!!!

The atmosphere is so relaxing and it's a family type place...I don't know why the guys I take there turn red in the face, am I missing something???

Swalker

• codeblue
    codeblue

If you think you will have a serious relationship with with your date........DO NOT take her to Hooter's.

ONLY take her to classy restaurants.......

Respect is huge in a relationship you if wish to keep that relationship!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    P.S. edited to add...I don't think any guy would be up to going out to "Dicks" with me....

I'd be happy to take you to Dirty Dick's, Swalker.

As for Hooters, you mean to say it's not even the topless bar that I always thought it was?? Hard to see what the fuss is all about, frankly - must be that "American Puritanism" we keep hearing about.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

There are Dick's down in Seattle. They are are drive ins and really good for after bar-hopping food. Greasy and everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit