What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Aude...Hahahahahahaha! Sorry, that struck me as really funny.

LOL Struck me funny, too. Just seeing the title of this thread and remembering the one from a week or so ago...!! Oh My!! -Aude.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Do you not call car horns "hooters" then??

non. I've never heard that phrase before. If I were with a girl in a car and she told me to hit that hooter she might be in for a surprise.

• ballistic
    ballistic

BWAHAHHAHAHA!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I was always of the impression that "hooter" was Pommie slang for nose, like "conk".

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I've been to Hooters when I was a JW, and a few others in Canada too...

• Jourles
    Jourles

Hooters for a date is kinda, well, kinda like taking your date to a stripclub I guess. Similar atmosphere I would assume.

I've dragged my wife there a few times, but she hates wings(the buffalo style - vinegar). I'm a big wing fan - always order them up at Hooters "naked, all drums." There was a stint of a few months where she refused to go due to a talk a brother gave at the hall. He didn't come out and say Hooters, but heavily alluded to it. He was talking about going out to eat after the meetings and how it wouldn't be appropriate to go to Hooters because it would reflect poorly on us as JW's. What would the general public think about us? I can't remember the terms he used to describe Hooters, but I kicked my wife and opened my eyes real wide when he talked about it. I think he might have mentioned "chicken wings." Duh, what place is famous for their chicken wings and would be viewed as innapropriate for JW's?

• jojochan
    jojochan

I know that this is a bit late for this post but....

Hooters to me is a nice, majickal place. Full of wonder, beer and breasts." It is NOT however a family restaraunt like it's advertising it to be. But one thing that I know is that I personally would NOT take my girl to a hooters unless she has been there and sees it not offending to her. Plus I would'nt want to bring her anyway. That's ME time.

Fell me?

But I do admit, I hate their food. No ONe just goes for the food, but for the beer and the HOOTER GIRLS"

Although some of the appetizers are good, but that's where it ends IMHO.

cheers

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    I want to go, since I have never been. Someone wanna take me?

Brooke

sigh...

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit