What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I don't think anything of it.....

I want to go, since I have never been. Someone wanna take me?

Brooke

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Luna, I do not think that I will be bringing my date to Chippendales, we do not have them around my area.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Brooke, if you come down here in Florida, I might ask you out.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, that picture is dead right. Little orange shorts and white T-shirts. I cant see anything offensive about that. Just the name was stupid. The food was OK, but nothing to write home about. You might as well take your date to Burger King. Take her somewhere classy instead if you want to see her hooters late on.....

• blondie
    blondie

BTW, katiekitten, being from the UK you probably don't know that in the US, "hooters" is a crude reference to women's breasts.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie
    hoot·er Pronunciation (htr) n. 1. One that hoots, especially an owl. 2. hooters Vulgar Slang A woman's breasts.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hooters

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I guess we have been brought up with British smut (all those references to 'my pussy' in Are You Being Served, and Sid James leering over Barbara Windsors breasts in every Carry On film).

I thought Hooters was childish, and a bit Brit Smut. And I thought those tan tights made their legs look quite nice. There were no breasts in sight (except mine)!

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

• ballistic
    ballistic

No - I didn't know that. In England a hooter is what you hit in your car to make people get out the way.

• seawolf
    seawolf

LOL! hooters draw people together rather than making them get out of the way.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Do you not call car horns "hooters" then??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit