What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    We don't have such a thing in England. In fact I don't even know what it is. Is it like a strip club?

Ballistic, I'm ashamed of you, course we do, there is one in Nottingham! We used to pass it everytime we went to the district convention at the Ice Stadium and My ex would look longingly at it...lmao. but to answer the question, no I wouldn't personally take a first date there. I think it's fine, but even I would think it was weird if I went there the first time I went out with a guy. It's full of gorgeous girls with 'assets' in your face, most women would find that a little intimidating when trying to impress a guy! Poppy

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Interestingly, someone told me that they have 'A' Staff for the weekends, the really gorgeous girls who are well endowed, and 'B' staff for quieter nights...

Not good for your ego if you were put down for the 'B' Shift!

Poppy

• blondie
    blondie

averyniceguy, don't you know what Blondie looks like?

Here's me this week after a new haircut.

Blondie

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Blondie, I would ask you out for a date.

• blondie
    blondie

"A" staff, should be "D" staff if they are discussing cup size.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic, I'm ashamed of you, course we do, there is one in Nottingham! We used to pass it everytime we went to the district convention at the Ice Stadium and My ex would look longingly at it...lmao.

Blinking Eck! They'll be like MacDonald's soon. Whatever next!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Ballistic, you will not regret it by taking at look at www.hooters-uk.com

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes I see what you mean.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I think it would be awesome. Even my mom (a JW) loves the food there. I love the food there and the girls have to make a living somehow. So I think you should take her there. The girls are pretty nice, they have TV's all over and the food is great!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Favorites <click>

Add to Favorites

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit