What do you think about bringing your date to Hooters?

by averyniceguy 87 Replies latest social relationships

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Is it just me or do those two dark girls look like those 'cheeky girls' the twins that used to be in the UK charts with the most awful music my ears have ever heard, but cos they bumped around in tiny hotpants in the video they went to number 1!!

Poppy x

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Interestingly, someone told me that they have 'A' Staff for the weekends, the really gorgeous girls who are well endowed, and 'B' staff for quieter nights...

Now that makes sense, cos when me and my daughter went it was like a thursday afternoon or something, and it wasnt exactly Barbara Winsdor and Sid James. It was more like Blue Peter in shorts (sorry for the UK TV references, but I cant think of any US equivalents) - in fact it was almost fresh and wholesome! I guess they saved the big hitters for the evening shift.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sex sells Poppy. I have the album.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    Sex sells Poppy. I have the album

Yeah.. but do you lick it or listen to it?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I definately don't listen to it! ...

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    I definately don't listen to it! ...

Then I really hope it's cover is wipe clean

• ballistic
    ballistic

<<< insert Sid James laugh here.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

We go to Hooters all the time, they have great wings there. There's 2 different Hooters in my town but we go to the one on the other side of town; since it's a much nicer place and well worth the 45 minute drive. I'm usually the one that likes to check out the girls. What I thought was weird is they always have the best looking one behind the bar. I always wonder why that is, and no one is really ever sitting at the bar area when we've been there. She just stays back there and makes all the drinks.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "A" staff, should be "D" staff if they are discussing cup size.

"D"? Is that all??

Stephanus, of the "JJ fan club" class.

• Nathan Natas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit