I got DF'D yesterday

by IronClaw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thanks again guys/gals. Life is great now. I no longer have to hide. What you see is what you get.

Delilah, No boxer mix in the two dogs. They are both full blooded American Bulldogs. I love em. and miss them dearly.

I wanna buy a round for everyone here and a special one for you RichieRich. I have been away for awhile and see you too have gotten the boot. So if you read this post, Heres to ya man.

The Claw.

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((IronClaw)))))

Congratulations!!!

• Woofer
    Woofer

Congratulations. Hope you are doing well. I remember your gas station fiasco.

I sometimes see those cards that say "Congratulations on your divorce" and I wish they made "congratulations on being disfellowshipped!" That would be good one.

Nice looking dog . . . I had an English Bulldog (RIP 7/4/05) . .no the same as the American but still a bully.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Congrats and sorry.... :)

It's a tumultuous time. Be very gentle on yourself for a while; I'm still surprised that sometimes it can really get to me hard. Still, I'd do it all again, twice and sooner, if it came to that. Life's never been better!

• sassycat
    sassycat

Did you have a party to celebrate?? I did when mine happened! It was awesome.

• VM44
    VM44

I like to arrange letters in different ways. --VM44

CSMRDD
    OAIOAO
    NLKBVL
    GSETEG
    RCBARE
    EAOYIV
    GRNLCI
    AIOOEL
    TNXRXL
    IGXXXE
    OEIRON
    NXCLAW
    ELDERS

• vitty
    vitty

I can see them thanks, they look great !!!!!!!!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

OK , I missed your original Iron Claw .So I went back and checked it out.

I looked him right in the eye and called him a F&*KIN' SCUM BAG

Hm, I wonder if that made any difference to their decision??

Seriously. all the best with the rest of your life and freedom, and best wishes with the family situation.

• rebel8
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well...

Congratulations!

I am so sorry about you and your wife, but I know that just the knowledge that you are free of the grasp of the wts in every way is just a good feeling.

Hubby and i did this evil thing last night, we had a toast to you.

Cheers Claw

meagan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit