by IronClaw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Ok lets try this again. Here I am with my best friend

img385/6886/6c46re230ru.jpg

img197/2113/5eaare215mh.jpg

• delilah
    delilah

Enjoy your new-found freedom, Ironclaw....I love the pictures.. Is your best friend part Boxer, by any chance?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Great pics of you, and your best friend!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Doesn't it feel great when they loose control over you? Congradulations IronClaw. Here's to you!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Nice pictures Ironclaw! It is great to see a face with a name. One day maybe we will do the same. Most likely sooner, than later.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• White Waves
    White Waves

The waiting games are over - looks like the elders didn't have the balls to tell you, just like they didn't call you in the past. So typical-all promises and never come through. I tried to disassociate myself and they wouldn't let me. Not my choice to make... Do they make up the rules as the go along? Now, you are free and can make it what you want. No more strings. Your (ex)wife is still trapped in their lair and will just keep on paying. Best to you!!

• White Waves
    White Waves

Awesome dog - I love the muscular dogs like my own. You are going in the right direction - Freedom!

• Kaput
    Kaput
    I tried to disassociate myself and they wouldn't let me. Not my choice to make... Do they make up the rules as they go along?

They try to. Call 'em up and tell 'em you'd like 'em to come over for a chat. Hand 'em your DA letter and tell 'em to kiss off. That should do it, mate!

• JH
    JH
    I just wanna thank everyone for all of your support and help with my research. I truly love you all.

In a way, you can thank the elders for DF'ing you. How about sending them a thank-you letter....

That would piss them off.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Hey IronClaw --- bet you feel ! You just got the biggest anyone could get! No more and no more ! So kick back and have a and a on me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit