I got DF'D yesterday

by IronClaw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I got a call from my wife today. She said they made the announcement at the Hall yesterday that I got DF'd. They said that I am no longer a Jehovah's witness. I got DF'd for apostasy. I guess when I blew those two elders away at the gas station a few weeks ago, they finally had it with me. So now I am finally free from the cult. I feel free. With all that is going on now in my life, at least this chapter is now closed. Now I can move on. I just wanna thank everyone for all of your support and help with my research. I truly love you all.

IronClaw

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

((((((((((TheClaw))))))))))

Love you too.Here's to freedom(even when it hurts). We're here to help pick up the piecesas much as possible and to celebrate the triumphs with you

Take care.

~Merry

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Well now you'll be able to post your picture with out any reprisal. How are you really ? , or or Here's to hoping you are relieved and know you are . ironclaw

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Ok here I am with my favorite friend.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Wow!! Well Ironclaw, you can move on now!! I have a feeling my husband and I will get the same soon for the same reason. We wish you peace of heart and happiness always!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It's tough but it really is liberating. I am glad you stood up for yourself, and you can now progress your life in so many other areas without that huge weight burdening you down and sapping your mind and emotions.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm glad to hear you have a positive feeling about being it all. feeling free is a wonderful feeling!!

is your wife dealing with it ok?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Congrats!

• VM44
    VM44

I have missed something, what did you say to the elders while at the gas station?

Must have been really something!

--VM44 (of the being shocked at the gas station by the $3.07 a gallon price class)

• VM44
    VM44

I found Iron Claw's posting "I LOST IT" where he tells about his gas station encounter with the elders.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/110491/1.ashx

Apostacy can be for many things, was there specifically one topic on which they hung the charge?

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit