• Honesty
    Honesty

and

The does get brighter for some people.

Congratulations for being one of them

• south african beef
    south african beef

Congrats on finally being FREE!

It sometimes is hard especially with being shunned by family but overall I must say that I have never ever been happier than I am now!
    P.S VM44 - don't get upset about paying over $3 for gas - here in England we pay well over $6.50 per gallon!

• wombat
    wombat

I C....I have yet to meet anyone who has left the org who hasn't found their lives so much happier and better.

But keep posting here. You are now obliged to help others.

• lowden
    lowden

This is a GOOOD thing my friend. I hope you're life can be as hassle free as possible, there will probably be repercussions. Be strong, love your family and try to be happy.

Peace to ya

Lowden

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings IronClaw

Same thing happened to me 2 or so months ago. Remember they are 100% insignificant. They've done the "worst" they can do to you. Next time you see them, tell them to kiss your ass.

Dismembered

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have liked reading your posts...........hope all goes well

purps

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Congratulations for the new freedom and strength for some obstacles that may appear.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Ironclaw -

such a shocker isn't it? It's like shunning. You KNOW you are going to be shunned, yet the first time it happens, you are shocked and amazed and so hurt. I imagine it was still a shock to hear you were DFed. I'm glad you feel free and can close this chapter of your life.

How is your wife handling all this?

-freedomlover

• luna2
    luna2

What freedomlover said. I've been a fade-out for almost 5 years, didn't think I had feelings anymore about the JWs at all...and when I thought I was being shunned (the guy was just being his usual rude self, he wasn't trying to shun me), it hurt a bit. I imagine it would be the same if they actually DF'd me too. Weird, huh?

At any rate, you're free and that's good.

((((Iron Claw))))

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Good Morning from Good Ole New York. Thanks for the support. Some have asked how I'm taking it.

I Celebrated last night.

• I could care less about it now. Those elders have no balls. None of them had the balls to confront me on the topics I had researched even though they said they would. Chicken shit liers is all they are. NO BACKBONE.

• Number One: Sal ( the elder I ripped a new Asshole at the gas station ) said he was going to come over my house way back when with the CO to go over my findings about Mexico. NEVER SHOWED.

• Number Two: All these months that have gone by, none of these elders could stop by and make a ( sheperding call ) on me. NO phone calls for months, then my daughter talks to one of them, and suddenly I get a half ass phone call saying how much they miss me at the bookstudy. BULLSHIT.

• Number Three: Good ole Sal said as he was leaving the gas station after I told him off, that quote "We'll be talking to you". Guess what???? The PRICK had NO BALLS.

So here's to all four of you bastards at the Dolgeville, New York congregation. Im kicking ass and taking names.

• Sal (removed)
    • Mike (removed)
    • Rob (removed)
    • Dave (removed)

None of you guys have any guts.

The Claw ( of the I'm Free Class now )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit