I got DF'D yesterday

by IronClaw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm glad you are able to face this with a positive attitude.

• observador
    observador

That's nice, Iron. I mean, it's nice 'cause you alredy expecting it and have no trouble being dfed.
    It feels good to close a chapter like that, doesn't it?
    "With all that is going on now in my life, at least this chapter is now closed. Now I can move on. I just wanna thank everyone for all of your support and help with my research. I truly love you all."
    Wait, wait, you're not saying you're leaving the board, are you? We all need each other's support here...

Observador.

• Es
    Es

many many congats

enjoy your new found freedom

luv es

• vitty
    vitty

I cant see you, just a red X.....................I wanna see, I wanna see

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((Claw))))

thinking of you, it still stuns me that they don't give an official letter telling you of the announcement. (althought I guess nothing about the crazy mind games should stun me anymore.)

I asked my parents a few months ago whether i had been disfellowshipped............no, i'm still faded, after all these years!

best wishes

D

• greendawn
    greendawn

Now you are officially free from the borg the aim of which is to deceive and exploit its members. That has to be something good.

• Gill
    Gill

(((((((((( Ironclaw ))))))))))

How are you feeling about it? I hope that you it is a new and fantastic beginning and not something negative.

It's like being DF'd from the KKK really. It means you're better than them and don't stoop their their stupid, nonsense, biggoted, brainwashed level.

Congratulations on your freedom! Enjoy!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Ironclaw!

How are you taking it? I know it was expected but still, any regrets? If you need support, we're here for you. How is your daughter taking it?

Cog

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Good on you mate ! No more bloody meetings! :)

• Frog
    Frog

hey IC, wow that's a biggie huh...did they even give you a chance to to meet with them? but as you say it's now a step closer to moving on with things. Is a tough road though, but you've got to go through it to get through it. Pm anytime, cos I know how hard it is at the start.

Proud of you though matey for being so strong :) much luv frog x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit