UPDATE 2: Since Freedom is Free, Why is it Taxed?

by RichieRich 190 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

PoppyR

I have no problem with your posts you have opinion and I have my
    I was out of my home at age of 13 boarding school at age of 17 did not stay so going back home for me was not an alternative at 18 I join the army (mandatory and two war after ) at 21 I was on my own yes all this was hard on me but I’m alive and doing ok and I own my business.

No one force you to do “charities” if you don’t feel is the right one for you than be it
    I on the other hand I must do it and at the same time asking here for the ones who can do something pls lets help him.

Now regarding the book yes Richie took it form KH but look ,to me is not stilling I would do the same to save our children this must be expose so the world should see and know WTF is going on I’m here just 2yers and every day I can’t believe what this f*** cult can do to you and your love one and the matter fact do it to me I’m going to be killed when the f**** BIG A and I’m deiced by Satan why should one see me this way?

You are right some of the poster here give bad device I’ll not call the police on my mother no matter what she is your mother to the rest of your life one day maybe thing will be deferent anyhow hopefully

Respectively yours,

Z

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

Your "he had it coming and is

getting what he deserves" is the CLASSIC jehovah's witness mindset.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually agree with Poppy.

Richie was reckless to the 1st degree. Always plan for the WORST outcome, and have contigencies in place, even against being outted immediately.

Question is: Say Richie took the book, PM'd whoever he sent it to to be scanned, and mailed it to them DISCREETLY.
    Is that is a LESS moral act? book will make it to the web, and/or to appropriate people IN BOTH cases.

For example, I contribute to SilentLambs, but do not send a record of the donation to my JW parents. Again, SilentLambs get the money to help their cause whether my parents are aware or not. Is the second less moral?

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I know this is Richie's thread....but I have something very important to say to kid-a......

I love you

And totally not in a scary stalker kind of way. Just in a normal average red blooded admiration and adoration kind of way.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm back!!!

I've popped in to look at the occasional thread, over the last couple of weeks, but still wont be back to posting properly until I get home from this current road trip, next week.

So to the point...

I agree with Poppy, and branding her with "you're still thinking like a JW" isn't really very productive. Try addressing her argument instead of attempting to close her down.

Richie has balls, but stealing the Flock book was theft - period. It brought him to the attention of the JW lurkers and caused a chain of events that has hurt his mom and cause punitive action to be raised against him. Had he not done this then he would likely have remained under the radar as a gobby brat.

He's paying for that, and it'll be a while before things settle down. Meanwhile I feel sorry for what he has to endure but can't help afford the situation a wry grin at the folly of youth.

At least no-one got killed in the production of this drama

• kid-A
    kid-A

I know this is Richie's thread....but I have something very important to say to kid-a......

I love you

WHOO-HOO !!! Love ya too, babe! Hey you can stalk me anytime !!! LOL

back at ya !!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hey you can stalk me anytime !!!

Be careful what you ask for

• kid-A
    kid-A

LT,

Where in the hell have you been brother????!!!!! You disappear for months on end only to reappear to dump on one of my posts??? LOL

Seriously, I missed having you around.......please stop disappearing on us.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I needed a break. I take them occasionally to help me keep perspective, which perhaps explains why I've lasted over four years. I recommend them to all of us...

Missed y'all too, bro

• luna2
    luna2

Hey, LT! Glad to see you.

Hope your Mom calms down soon, Richie. I was in a place similar to her's several years ago and it was awful. I regret being the person I was then, but I also remember my confusion and hurt that my son had (in my mind) had betrayed me (my god, whatever). You do weird and terrible things when you are hurt, that's for sure.

I can only imagine how you feel getting your money confiscated and mail intercepted. Only you know if what is going on is so bad that you need to call authorities or move out immediately. I'd be inclined to try to work toward a compromise with your family while safeguarding your paychecks and valuables as best you can.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi silentwatcher, your comment:

Your "he had it coming and is getting what he deserves" is the CLASSIC jehovah's witness mindset.

I agree with Poppy, but would have stated this a bit differently as in "We have to live with the consequences of our actions." That's a responsible, realistic mindset. I tell my 17 year old daughter she can do anything she wants, but to realize there will be consequences to her decisions, and to count the cost. That applies to any of us, in any decisions we make. Nice to see you LT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit