RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Let me know when you are official 'Out.' I'll email you a beer. (just trying to break the tension.) I think we all know how it feels... Waiting outside the principal's office.

• luna2
    luna2

I've been thinking of your mom too, Richie. I hope you two will be able to come to some sort of truce.

I mishandled things horribly with my oldest son when he was a teen. He was rebellious and confused...and I know I helped make him that way with all of the JW bullsh*t. There was so much pain for both of us. Your mother may make some decisions based on her JW beliefs that are awful (I know you expect such) but, despite what she feels compelled to do to appease her abusive god, I'm sure she loves you and is in a world of hurt.

I feel almost worse for her than I do for you because she's imprisioned in a world of lies and deceit. At least you are young and free from that mess.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Richie,

Best of luck to you! (Oh, was I suppose to use that word?)

Hang in there!

• sf
    sf

Okay, something funny is going on with the forum right now as I am making this post. Only the thumbs up icon is showing...how appropo. [ edited to say all seems back to normal with my posting now ]Richie, I too was dfed one week before my eighteenth birthday. Driven away from my hometown and left at my great grandmothers. That was a long time ago.

Thinking back on this, it becomes clear that perhaps this was due to the fact that dfing me as an adult would be more difficult. I'm not sure though.

Things were different back in the mid seventies though. Namely, the internet did not exist.

Your brave soul will prevail in your journey now, to total freedom. I wish you all the best.

MEMO TO TED JARACZ AND WATCHTOWER ORG:

YOUR TERRORISTIC TACTICS WILL FAIL YOU IN THE END. MARK MY WORDS...THE NATIONS SHALL KNOW WHAT TRUE TERRORIST YOU TRULY ARE. IT'S THE "TIME OF THE SEASON".

sKally

• Forscher
    Forscher
    Since Richie's father is not a JW, and is 'the head of the house', the elders shouldn't be imposing their opinions on his mother. His father needs to speak to the elders and tell them not to diminish his authority in his own household.

Not bad, Serendipity, I like that one!
    Forscher

• Quotes
    Quotes

Richie, I just want to add my two cents. You are a smart, strong young man. I envy you and your chuzpa. Make sure your mom knows it is WTS you are moving away from, not her.

Stick with your plan, keep your cool. You are in control, since you know exactly how they are operating and what their next move is. Play the chess board to your advantage.

We've never met, but take this for what it is worth: I am extremely proud of you.

~Q

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

have a lawyer on retainer, working pro bono- and he HATES witnesses. He formulated most of my DA letter. I'll make sure that the brothers know that if they screw up, its THEIR ass.

Glad to hear that Richie! I think you may have some legal trouble with how you obtained the book in the first place.

I wish you luck!

• seven006
    seven006

Richie,

You are our original fox in the chicken coop. You have never ceased to crack me up.

You can do what ever you want and if meeting with the brain dead elders will give you a sense of closure than do it for that reason. Personally I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of letting them think they still have some kind of power or authority over you. Just blowing them off drives them crazy and makes them realize that some people do not recognize their Mickey Mouse authority.

You owe them NOTHING!
    You have them by the short hairs, not them you.

They are just janitors and rug shampooers who are under the delusion that being a watchtower elder gives them some kind of authority they can’t get from their jobs or their borderline illiterate life. Scaring minors and their own brain dead flock is the only thing that gives them some kind of self righteous power trip. Without that the only thing that gives them a sense of power is turning on their super powered vacuum cleaners and sucking up a mean pile of dirt.

Don’t let them scare you with any kind of legal threat. You are a minor so they cant do shit. Don’t let them scare you with any copy write infringement bullshit either. If they do, tell them you will take the whole issue to the media and explain you just wanted to expose the behind clothes door policies of telling their elders to destroy records of pedophiles so they can again serve with some kind of authority in the Christian congregation of Jehovah witnesses.

I’m sure Kimberly at Love and Norris law firm would love to get that book. It will blow the bullshit the elders have been acting oblivious too at some of her trials right out of the water. I would love to see a judge subpoena some of the elders books with their hand written notes in the margins in a trial and then arrest a bunch of elders for either withholding evidence or tampering with evidence when they destroy them.

The watchtower is scared to death of having their little secrets exposed in the media or having a judge force them to admit a lie or a cover up. Attorneys love that shit and it really pisses judges off. Admit you took the book but then explain why. The notes in the margins show how the watchtower is extremely deceitful and allows them to say shit like they never printed those instructions or condone them.

Take care kid, you have always cracked me up.

Dave

• KW13
    KW13

You could always 'lose' the book.

• morwen
    morwen

Wow you have a great bunch of friends here Richie! What support your getting! Hang in there

Morwen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit