RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""The same as when Simon Wiesenthal stole documents which proved the holocaust actually happened""

Unclebruce,

The only reference I found regarding Simon Wiesenthal stealing documents to prove the holocaust actually happened was on a site run by someone who claims that it's all fabricated anyway. Not much support there.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I agree with AuldSoul and Honesty..the book with its sidenotes should be shown to someone in authority.. maybe the local newspapers and a new program like Dateline would be interested to see how the society counsells their elders to handle problems like pedophilia..The only way that dangerous practises can be stopped is to be brought to public knowlege.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Richie, good to hear your OK.

Beep,Beep,

If you love the JDubs so much, why not come out and defend the book properly. Paedophilia and all. If not, get a grip. If you really believe that physical incriminating evidence is of no worth, then you've obviously been subscribing too much to the Watchtower magazines. They are also full of it.

steve

• sir82
    sir82
    Maybe the U.S. Department of Justice would be the proper place to send THE BOOK .
    Excellent suggestion. Just scan and publish the handwritten pages in back first.

It is precisely for that reason that the most sensitive stuff is always read aloud, never distributed in printed form. If push comes to shove, and somehow that book becomes the centerpiece of some sort of trial or legal action, the Society's claim would be "Hey, we have no control over the personal notes an elder writes in the margins of his book". I.e., they would deny that this is their official policy, and claim it is an interpretation that the elder who owned the book came up with on his own.

Ever try to get a CO to show you one of those pieces of paper that they read from in an elders-only meeting? I tried to get a look at the paper explaining that if someone accepts blood, he is not D-F'ed, but is "considered to have disassociated himself based on his actions". You'd think I was asking to see the secret code book with the nuclear launch sequences.

Now, if someone (a lurking CO, for example) were to scan copies of those hidden documents, that are read aloud but never distributed, something written with the Society's letterhead, dated & signed, etc., then you might have something...

One of these days, the wrong (right?) CO or DO is going to get shafted by the Society, grow a backbone, and bring them a world of hurt...

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Confession, I"ve printed out your message and will reread it. I'll get back to you later.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Beep beep,

We know you love the attention you get on these threads whenever you drop your troll turds, but could you please stop posting in the GIANT, BOLD FONT ?

Its really obnoxious, and a pitiful attempt to get everyone to pay attention to you.

• vitty
    vitty

Richie you are very brave, ...................but is that book secret.................follow up my post

It was always used in JCs it was not a secret book........... in my cong anyway

• vitty
    vitty

And I want to know what role your dad is playing, he is not a witness.................is he standing up for you

• Emma
    Emma
    And I want to know what role your dad is playing, he is not a witness

I've been wondering that too. His dad is the Head of the Household and Richie's mom is in "subjection" to him. Has he ever been on this site to see how much support Richie gets?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

A great question. It would seem to me that this would be a perfect opportunity for his dad to step in, pull the "head of the house" card and circumvent and attempt to sanction or isolate him, especially from that kangaroo court elder committee expecting to meet with him. This kid has a wisdom far beyond his years, not to mention the biggest balls I've ever seen. I sure hope he doesn't put up with too much of the BS about to be thrown his way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit