anyone here watch "LOST" ?

by blsrose 86 Replies latest social entertainment

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Lost rocks! They were losing me due to the inordinant amount of reruns, however last night's episode hooked me again.

By far the best show, and more intelligent of shows on TV right now.

• daystar
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm starting to suspect that the process of periodically entering the numbers is in effect a "dead man switch". It simply serves as a means to verify that someone is still alive and coherent in the hatch. If the occupants became sick they would not be coherent enough to enter the numbers.

• daystar
    daystar

Perhaps it is a "dead man switch". I'm more curious about what we'll find out from the "other" they've captured.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

does anyone else get the feeling that they all really died on the flight crash?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    does anyone else get the feeling that they all really died on the flight crash?

No. In the 1980's two shows already did that: Dallas (Who Shot JR? - The whole thing turned out to be a dream) and Saint Elsewhere (The whole show turned out to be in the imagination of a autistic kid who was staring at a snow globe that looked just like the hospital). No decent show producer would dare pull that sht again.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

But the island itself could be some form of afterlife.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    But the island itself could be some form of afterlife.

Don't be silly... I don't see anyone floating on clouds playing harps. I recall an interview with the creators of LOST and they said that there is a very logical explanation for everything that is going on, which would be revealed in due time. Something else to ponder... the creators also said that the characters will end up somewhere other than the island, which is why they called the show "LOST" and not "The Island".

• mariposa
    mariposa

Hey yeah, I heard the same thing as Elsewhere.

There's no way they could all be dead or in some crazy afterlife. It would make all us addicted ones feel cheated. They said they wouldn't do that.

I think there is some reason we'll see why all these guys survived and landed on that particular island. How everyone is intertwined and knew someone who knew someone else in their before lives is hard to ignore.

BTW, thanks Daystar for the link about the letters. Veeery Eeenteresting...

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yeah...they said it would be a logical answer....but a part of me is still wondering if Sun has been impregnated by the holy spirit or something...hehe, you know that episode with the Angels, and then there's Charlie's stack of Maries....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit