anyone here watch "LOST" ?

by blsrose 86 Replies latest social entertainment

• blsrose
    blsrose

scully, i think you are right about that!! (sorry bout not being on, been working crazy shifts for the last 2 weeks) as i said before, micheal will do anything to get walt back, but I believe he will turn on the others as soon as he gets him back, last nites refresher show was good, always helps to keep it fresh!!

• daystar
    daystar

Hmmm... good points. I still think that the Others are playing them all though. Why would they just let Michael go? They hadn't negotiated a trade or anything yet.

I think I would let a prisoner go back to his people if I wanted him to take back disinformation. Also, in the previews for the next ep, they show Michael saying they're not well armed and there are not that many of them. This is possible. However, I think it much more likely that he saw what they wanted him to see.

If I had a prisoner, unless I knew without doubt that he would be killed, I would not let him know our true strength. In fact, if I thought I may end up sending him back, I would set it up exactly to make him think we were weaker than we were... if I was looking for a fight anyway. If my force was weak, I'd make it look stronger to the enemy.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Hmmm... good points. I still think that the Others are playing them all though. Why would they just let Michael go? They hadn't negotiated a trade or anything yet.

I don't think that Michael was captured. At the end of the last new episode, he seemed to imply that he had been watching them, and that he believed they could be taken down.

• daystar
    daystar
    I don't think that Michael was captured. ; At the end of the last new episode, he seemed to imply that he had been watching them, and that he believed they could be taken down.

That is a possibility. However, he could also have been a prisoner and been watching them as well. I guess we won't know until next Wed.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think the survivors will find that the "others" are just as Michael described... poorly armed and small in numbers.

Regarding the scene in a past episode where the "others" lit up a whole bunch of torches in the forest, I bet there were only one or two "others" out there. All of the other torches were just rigged to light up together to create the illusion of other people being there.

I bet the survivors are going to move in with a great deal of force only to find a hand full of pssy scientists.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Lost is pretty much the only thing I watch on TV, I love the show. Has anyone been to the Fuselage? That's the place to go if you want to ask questions to the actors and such.

http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/index.php

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

In the Season Finale, the episode will feature two foreign computer technicians working in a remote drilling station. ALSO DHARMA is an acronym. (not an anagram)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit