anyone here watch "LOST" ?

by blsrose 86 Replies latest social entertainment

• blsrose
    blsrose

I am so hooked on this show!! when i work til 8 I try to get out early!! Last nites show was great!!

• City Fan
    City Fan

I've just been given the first series and part of the second series on DVD by a friend. Took me just over a week to watch them. It's the best thing I've seen on TV for a long long time! Not sure what it's all about yet!

4 8 15 16 23 42......

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I try very hard not to get hooked on any show, as I do believe I should be doing something more useful with my "TV Time". But this is one show I just cannot get away from. Even if I don't watch it a few weeks, when I watch just the trailer, I get hooked.

Last night's episode was awesome!

• onesong
    onesong

I'm with the rest of you...it's the one show that has been a must-see for me in years!

• blsrose
    blsrose

we've been watching since day one( missed the first 2 episides--Mr. hurricane IVAN chose to appear at the worst moment!!) but, of course we got it thru repeats!! wonder what the guys are gonna do with that imposter,who turns out to be one of the "others"? I think he had something to do with what happened in the hatch last nite. strange how everything went back to normal while he was out of site..hmmm!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Every week it just gets better. I don't think I've ever seen another show more cleverly written that keeps you coming back for more.

I'm starting to really hate Jack though. Still love Sawyer, even though he's a bad boy. . And I adore Hurley.

I have some suspicions about a connection between Locke's dad and Sawyer.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yep...I love it!

I am usually pretty good at guessing what is going to happen in shows...lol ...but I can't in this show which is refreshing and keeps me guessing!

• Scully
    Scully

Do any of you think that Sun had an affair, since she was told by the doctor that her husband's boys don't swim?

I missed it last night.... I hate having to work on Wednesday nights!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did anyone get a good look at the map on the blast door??? http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/gumpy500/snapshot_j_2006329_.jpg

• Legolas
    Legolas

Scully...I believe she told Jin (sp?) the truth about everything last week and said that she was loyal to him and did not have an affair with that other guy.

I could be wrong though...I was having a few..LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit