anyone here watch "LOST" ?

by blsrose 86 Replies latest social entertainment

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I recorded it and the map on the door was one of the things I want to go back and look at. My first impression was that it indicated where all the Dharma hatches were, and that there was one in the middle (maybe a main one) surrounded by six or so others. If that's the case, I'm thinking the middle one may have been the one where Ethan took Claire.

The thing about Sun is, you peg her as the kind of person that would be honest, so in telling Jin that she had always been loyal to him she's telling the truth. And she's so likeable that you want to believe her. But the thing with this show is they leave alot of things open ended, that way they can come up with a plot twist later that just blows you away. But with Sun, we know that she was deceitful since she learned English behind Jin's back and was planning on disappearing. So I think it's entirely possible she did cheat with the other guy.

But this island experience has changed alot of people...it certainly changed Jin and I think she's fallen in love with him all over again. So if she did cheat maybe she felt that it would serve no purpose in telling Jin the truth, that maybe they will be stuck on this island for the rest of their lives so why ruin this one bit of happiness they could have together.

Just my two cents....Actually I have alot of "cents" about Lost because I am so freaking addicted to this show!

• blsrose
    blsrose

I was thinking that when she was taken by the others..that...maybe...???? anyone have a DNA test kit???

and the black lite thing was VERY interesting, seems there are more than one hatch, guess it's gonna take a couple of seasons to investigate------------YEAH!! show security!!!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Something I just read on another board that I totally did not catch...folks are saying that the woman who's house Locke was inspecting in the flashback was Sayid's Nadia.

• Scully
    Scully

I think Sun may have suspected that she might be pregnant before she planned to get on the plane - she was travelling with a pregnancy test kit! Who does that unless they think they might be pregnant?

The thing is, Sun has been keeping a secret from Jin that he is the infertile one, not her! That's why Jin believes "it's a miracle" that she became pregnant - he may attribute it to just another strange thing about the island.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Something I just read on another board that I totally did not catch...folks are saying that the woman who's house Locke was inspecting in the flashback was Sayid's Nadia.

OOOO!!!! I so caught that last night! Sadly though, I knew the ending before it happened b/c I had accidently clicked on a spoiler at the LOST board I go to. But even so....when Sayid and them came back and were like, ''Explain this!'' (I won't say what happened since Scully hasn't seen it yet)........I started jumping up and down on the couch screaming, ''HOLY $HIT!!! HOLY $HIT!!!''....I was so riled up after last nights episode. It was great in my opinion. luv, jojo

• mariposa
    mariposa

Yeah! A Lost thread...

This is one of 2 shows I watch every week. Man last night was so good...I was pretty sure they were gonna dig up the grave, it's something I could see Sayid doing. Poor Henry, I wish he would give them a few answers to what's going on before they kill him. I think it's very possible that Jin had an affair with the hotel guy, you could see they really liked each other and I think he wanted her to stay...but of course we didn't get to see that far.

It's always a good Lost when I'm saying "Oh Sh$$"! And next week's gonna be new too!!!

• daystar
    daystar

I didn't catch that either. Could be!

I've never been addicted to any television show, but I am to Lost.

Did you guys get the idea that the supplies drop had to have been dropped recently?

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Yep, and I think the blast doors coming down was in conjunction with the food drop. But where the drop came from is a big mystery. If it was a plane someone would have heard it.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Yeah, I'm with missbehave on this one. I think the doors coming down had something to do with the food drop.

To go back a few weeks, what did you guys think of the egyptian letters that came up when Locke almost didn't get the numbers punched in?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I'm a HUGE lost fan! I have every epsode on my computer comerical free in HD format! I love that show!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit