READ THIS - THE RETURN

by youpeoplearefunnyandsad 113 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wombat - what I was asking if he WAS defd! you know, our long lost friend defd?! maybe it's him coming back under a new persona...

but I like Nina's idea, he's 14, pimply, can't get hot worldly girls at his school, so he insults us to feel oh so powerful! he will be hooked on this site after today.

• wombat
    wombat

But it's fun to have an idiot on line.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    But it's fun to have an idiot on line

Hey wombat I heard that!

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU, I AM NOT RILED UP, NORE DO I CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE HILARIOUS, AND OH SO SAD HA HA HA HA HA H AH

At last we have someone to laugh at our jokes! whooo hooo

• wombat
    wombat

Freedomlover...I read you right the first time..It could be defed..Hope so. Maybe we should start a post of all the old names.....sf did a good job of busting one that had the same ip number as a previous one........Really, I miss them. Damn that January Watch Tower.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    me you are worthless, you are worthless bitter stupid little minded people. How many of you check this site everyday, well?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Isn't it nice to see the good ole' JW LOVE shinning through!

• wombat
    wombat

Bloody hell unc...3.30 am....guess I'll hit the cot....Just finish this stubbie........Wombat

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Are you waiting in front of your computer for a new reply? YA, I thought so.

In leaving any cult you need support. It takes a person years to undo the damage and hatered that you are taught by the WTBS. When you see the real "new light" you will thank God for this websight. Clearly, you have not had enough bad experiences as a JW yet. The people you call friends at the Kingdumb hall are not your friends but friends of the WTBS and will not stand behind you if you dare question one of their teachings. Sadlly, you will have to find this out for yourself.

• gumby
    gumby

Damn, I was hoping to pass minimus in posts before this site was closed by our new Watchtower puppet boy....son-of-a-bitchy

and by the way me saying any of this doesn't mean i looked back at my last post, it just means you are all predictable...

Well done Watchtower puppet boy....well done!

Jehovah will no doubt look with a smiling favor upon you for sinning for a short time....then repenting of it by "not looking back" at others posts.

You did as jesus would have done. He would make some derogatory remarks toward certain ones....then ran off with his fingers in his ears before they could respond so he didn't have to hear their replies. Hit and run.....that's the christian way pupper boy.....you did good just like a good puppet witness does. You do like your spokeperson...J.R. Brown.......run like a chickenshit when it comes time to defend your puppetlike watchtower inspired remarks. Jehovah hates cowards ya know?

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

ypafas, No one really cares about you and what you say here. If you dropped dead tomorrow, it would not affect any of us. So go blather on about how everyone here sucks and feel good about yourself. What you critize us for is what you are certainly guilty of.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

No cut and paste here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit