READ THIS - THE RETURN

by youpeoplearefunnyandsad 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Methinks this account has previous discussion board experience.

Don't get worked up over small minds with puny spirits who wallow in apathetic enuii.

Chris

• juni
    juni

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS. CERTAINLY MADE MY DAY.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby
    just let you know that those of us really in the truth pity and laugh at you

I was just thinking about how many householders pity and laugh at the witnesses nearly everytime they leave a house on a saterday morning. If you could hear what the householder says to their mate after closing the door when the witness leaves....I'm sure it would give any listener a good laugh.

Evertime I pass a Kingdom Hall and see all the ones outside, I pity they are slaves to a small group of old men....most of who are now shitting their pants and makin pee pee stains because of their age. How sad.

This laughter you speak of goes both ways....just remember the witnesses started it all. They are the ones who namecall, judge all religions, and divide themselves from the rest of humanity.

Gumby ......... who's talkin to a poster who left 6 pages ago

• damselfly
    damselfly

Was this supposed to make me repent and change my ways? And yes I am talking to you cause we both know that you have and will check back for responses.

I don't care what you think of me, I don't care what you think of my friends here, I don't care what any JW thinks of me.

Dams ~ Free & Happy

• oldflame
    oldflame
    No I haven't read the replies to my last post although I'm finding it hard to resist

There is no doubt that some of you 'apostates but you don't even know it' thought you have given some very clever respones.

First they say they have not read the replies and then in the very next sentence say given cleaver responses. Now I don't know about you all but this shows me this person is a liar. I guess this is typical for JW's to be liars.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Welcome, new poster type person. Will you be my friend? What's your story?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Methinks this account has previous discussion board experience. Don't get worked up over small minds with puny spirits who wallow in apathetic enuii.

Did you mean "enui?" That's a good word. ;-)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i think the dear fellows isp should be searched, then a copy of his posts and the replies sent to the congregation of the town where his isp is based from. Jehovah will lead the local elders to the right person and he can recieve the "loving" counsel from the elders that he deserves.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

While I have some resentment about turning over the best years of my life to something which only led to disappointment, I am not bitter. In fact, after reading what some of my brothers and sisters went through, I consider myself extremely lucky to get out without much scarring at all.

• Mary
    Mary
    AM LAUGHING AT YOU, I AM NOT RILED UP, NORE DO I CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE HILARIOUS, AND OH SO SAD HA HA HA

I'd say it's time to switch your meds idiot..........unless of course you're already on the maximum dosage........

what a jerkoff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit