READ THIS - THE RETURN

by youpeoplearefunnyandsad 113 Replies latest jw friends

• youpeoplearefunnyandsad
    youpeoplearefunnyandsad

No I haven't read the replies to my last post although I'm finding it hard to resist.

But let me just add some things

There is no doubt that some of you 'apostates but you don't even know it' thought you have given some very clever respones.

Just to clarify, I've had my share of the world and I'm glad I'm out of it, you however are hanging around on a JW site this is my first and last day of looking on here - and i'm only on here to wnd you lot up,

how easy was it really - I'm off sick, how many of you just haven't got anything better to do. To me you are worthless, you are worthless bitter stupid little minded people. How many of you check this site everyday, well? have you got mental problems? maybe not, but you are obsessed aren't you?, how many time have you posted this week, this month, ha ha ha ha losers.

maybe you should get a hobby that involves you going outside......... perhaps not though because you people tend to be drawn to gatherings of witnesses, you aren't bitter ? no? but you all meet up and plot and try and spot gramatical errors and signs in photos - ha ha ha.

If you family has broken up, or someone said something you have taken offence at, get over it, little bitter aren't you. You aren't as clever as you think, are you happy? really? you aren't are you? why else are you on here, on a site designed to bitch, you aren't. So whats so great about you trying to make people who are happy, unhappy, are you stupid? I have my own brain and not one of you morons could effect me. If a group of elders did something to you, expect that there are some awful elders, but there are plenty of great ones.

Believe me i'm not trying to encourage you, just let you know that those of us really in the truth pity and laugh at you, not because we are told to, but because its a natural reaction to the pathetic.

Enjoy your replies, your cut and pastes, and by the way me saying any of this doesn't mean i looked back at my last post, it just means you are all predictable...

laters losers

• wombat
    wombat

Liar, liar, pants on fire....You have been reading, haven't you ?

Remember the Jan 15 Watch Tower. Don't count this as time else Jehovah will destroy you..

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hey I was wondering is BITTER the only word witnesses know?? By the way are you from WI? You sound like my sister thats in a cult.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Well, we needn't worry about this thread. I have a feeling that it, along with your account, will be deleted shortly. Feel free to come back when you can't stay so long.

AuldSoul

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen ."

BlessedStar

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Oh dear I am very wound up now...NOT!

Go and play with the cars on the motorway!

DB74

• wombat
    wombat

No way delete his account Auld Soul....

We really enjoy folks of his ilk here...He is the best embarassement to the WTS that we could hope for.

Please encourage him.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Typical uneducated JW...count the grammatical and spelling mistakes!

Probably got a first class degree from the Watchtower University!

DB74

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I believe you have a point there youpeople etc etc!!!!

Good shake up!!! I never thought this board was so weird.

BlessedStar

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Enjoy your replies, your cut and pastes, and by the way me saying any of this doesn't mean i looked back at my last post, it just means you are all predictable...

Yes you did. You know you looked. C'mon...admit it. You're reading this right now aint'cha?

laters losers

Loser? Heh-heh...Hate to bust your bubble, but we're not the one posting on boards just to rile people up. We have jobs and families and we actually have a LIFE...we don't have time for such fiddle faddle.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit