READ THIS - THE RETURN

by youpeoplearefunnyandsad 113 Replies latest jw friends

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

What does NORE mean?

• greendawn
    greendawn

This anti apostate poster doesn't really address the issue correctly because he completely neglects the arguments of the other side and he silently assumes that they are all wrong, his guiding principle here is that anyone opposing the FDS has to be wrong, the typical JW attitude. He is just too biased to be taken seriously, he like the FDS dismiss the opposite arguments without ever making an effort to answer them. Their ideology and dogmas are full of holes.

• JT
    JT

See you guys know you "AIN'T" right-- smile

o yea he'll be back - i recall how it was for me, i felt like i was battling agents of satan online, when i would post

little did i know i actually knew so little about the history of the org, beyond what the wt had said about it self

most jw who come here - its good, to see,but it is just so hard dealing with their "Unresearched Behind"

they come here after reading nothing other than what they were told, i can't recall seeing one jw who really was up to speed on the wt history

i used to watch former jw mess with jw by saying -- the wt taught so and so, and the poor jw would jump head first and deny deny, liar liar,routine and then about 5 post later, the former jw would post the Refernece to the material

and the poor jw would then go into a tail spin trying to RE_explain what he had said on the opposite side of the issue now

it was so funny

• caligirl
    caligirl

Wow, is the TRUE christian love and concern just oozing out of his keyboard or what? What an example of Christ-like behavior. Talk about a whitewashed grave!

I'm so glad not to have to associate anymore with people who give the appearance of being kind while they plan where to place the knife in your back.

To think that this person could be in a position of responsibility over some poor lost soul is just plain heartbreaking. I wonder what people who know this person would think of the hate-filled garbage that he spouts? Maybe they wouldn't care because they are just like him. Or maybe there are some truly nice people who have the misfortune to have to share the same airspace with such a spiritually dead person.

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

Please who vent like this person are afraid of what they may find. It is easy to be a follower and be ignorant them to look at the truth and have to deal with it. Ignorance can be bliss if a person let it -- but then again ignorance can cause some one to deal and face things that they do not have to face. The sad thing is that most people do not realize that Jesus condem the religious leaders of his day for the things they were doing. Why because they where not leading people to him and his Father but causing burdens on the people? People are often afraid when they find something they have put faith in turns out to be wrong, so they tend to lash out in denial. It can be a hurtful thing to see things as they really are.

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

I can spell I meant People who vent like this person are afraid of what they may find. It is easy to be a follower and be ignorant them to look at the truth and have to deal with it. Ignorance can be bliss if a person let it -- but then again ignorance can cause some one to deal and face things that they do not have to face. The sad thing is that most people do not realize that Jesus condem the religious leaders of his day for the things they were doing. Why because they where not leading people to him and his Father but causing burdens on the people? People are often afraid when they find something they have put faith in turns out to be wrong, so they tend to lash out in denial. It can be a hurtful thing to see things as they really are.

• Scully
    Scully
    Seriously MODS please don't delete this guys account, he really is inspiring, he makes me so glad to be away from this bunch of uneducated control freaks.

Oh, he isn't deleted. I just made him go sit on the naughty pad for a while. When he's ready to be nice, he can come and post again.

• lola28
    lola28

Aww come on you know you love us, why else would you come here? You either have nothing better to do in which case I'm sure we can all help you get a hobby or you really like us take your pick.Now run along you little troll.

**cough Moron**

**cough troll***

lola ( who knows the troll will come back, they always do)

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Oh, he isn't deleted. I just made him go sit on the naughty pad for a while. When he's ready to be nice, he can come and post again.

Watch out Scullinator, while he's in Time-out he might find out the truth about the Watchtower and go postal on them instead of us.

• lola28
    lola28

Ummm, I have a question, can we poke it?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit