LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

It's clear to me that you are delusional. This is a classic case of a massive sucker's rally,
    this is a classic case?? when i used the term "classic case" concerning the markets awhile back (specifically about their cyclical nature), this is what you responded with:

That being the case, the system has never been exposed to what would be a normal market cycle. Sometime after the LTCM collapse Greenspan admitted that it posed a systemic threat. Therefore, when people like yourself that are in the business refer to the stock market crash as a cyclic occurance you betray your own ignorance of how the system operates.
    so before, this couldnt be a "classic case" of anything, because weve never seen a "normal market cycle". but now, suddenly we are having a "classic case" of a suckers rally.......ill tell you, if you really believe this is a "classic case", then you only back up what ive been saying all along....THE MARKET IS CYCLICAL. yes, this is a classic case of the "rally" phase, which always follows "dips" (see my/your sep.24/5th quotes). weve seen the dip, were in the rally, and well have more dips. get it yet?

For sure, it will be interesting to see how far they can run with this thing. With money being cheap and plentiful it's conceivable that they can run it up to new heights...
    though im surprised to see you admit it this time around, i surely hope you are right!! id love to see the dow at 12,000, as would my clients!

My error was in underestimating the power of the Wall Street and government propaganda to fabricate a new reality. / You Know
    your error was in calling the scientific "oversold" levels "imaginary". science prevailed though, didnt it? it matters not what the market does from here on out, the fact remains that i told you specifically when the markets were bottoming, when wed see a rally, and we did. luckily for the investors out there, you are not a financial advisor, lol!

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    so before, this couldnt be a "classic case" of anything, because weve never seen a "normal market cycle".

Yes, that's obviously true that there has never been a cycle under the present system for the reason that it has only existed in its present form for a few decades. However, greed being what it is, humans are predictable and so is market manipulation and investor's psychology. So, a "classic case" as it applies to a sucker's rally has a little bit of history. We could take it all the way back to the Tulip mania of several hundred years ago, or the John Law Mississippi Bubble.

though im surprised to see you admit it this time around, i surely hope you are right!! id love to see the dow at 12,000, as would my clients!
    That makes you a classic sucker.

your error was in calling the scientific "oversold" levels "imaginary". science prevailed though, didnt it?
    There is no science involved in market hysteria. That you think so only confirms that you are delusional. / You Know
  • Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Dubla,

You Know isn't a financial advisor - he's much more important than that. In his capacity as a spiritual advisor to anyone who will listen to him, You Know wants to direct, not their finances, but their life-courses. Based in his logical reasoning, sound argument, and incredible humility, who wouldn't want to be advised by You Know. He knows, you know.

I for one think You Know is the perfect candidate for the next President of the WatchTower Corp.

Hurray for You-Know the Sage,
    You-Know the Wise,
    You-Know the Humble,
    You-Know the Leader,
    You-Know the Winner,

Hurray, hurray, hurray...

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• You Know
    You Know
    Hurray for You-Know the Sage, You-Know the Wise, You-Know the Humble, You-Know the Leader, You-Know the Winner, Hurray, hurray, hurray...

I don't except glory from men, except of course when it's in mockery. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

i am puzzled, i must admit.

you said:

With money being cheap and plentiful it's conceivable that they can run it up to new heights...
    "new heights" would be the dow at 12,000, which i simply said i hoped you were right, id like to see new heights as would most investors. to this you reply:
    That makes you a classic sucker.
    ??? perhaps youre confused by what i was saying. im not sure how hoping you are correct this time makes me a classic sucker. please re-read, and this time think before you speak.

There is no science involved in market hysteria. That you think so only confirms that you are delusional. / You Know
    do you really want to re-hash this issue? i thought youd accepted the science behind "oversold" levels, in fact you admitted as much, but now you are going back to the stance that they arent scientific. the really interesting part is that one of YOUR previous links specifically discussed how the market was oversold.....but now im delusional again for stating fact. you just dont know how to keep your story straight, do you?

aa

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

You-Know,

I don't except glory from men...

Don't worry, you won't get any.

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• apostate man
    apostate man

You Know,

I read the first 12 posts then skipped the rest. I have to put my two cents worth in. $100 bucks is nothing. Make it a real bet. You are a prophit, right??? If you can see the future, why not take advantage of that and make some real cash?? BTW, JW's say its OK to gamble? Make up the rules as we go people, make up the rules as we go...
    Apostate Man

• apostate man
    apostate man

Wait a minute. I just had a scary thought. The WT could predict something, and because of the size of their organization, actually make it come true.
    IE. Lets say they had "new light" and every JW would be taken to heaven on a certain date. But first, every JW had to liquidate everything they had and send the money to WT, and in return WT would send back a "holy pill" that every JW would have to take on that day so they could get through those pearly gates. Kind of like an admission ticket. This could easily be done with one printing in Awake, and you know as well as I do, they would all follow. Thus they correctly predicted that 6 million people would be taken away on a certain date, to Gods Kingdom. EESH, makes me wanna join, not!

• You Know
    You Know

Dubula

i thought youd accepted the science behind "oversold" levels, in fact you admitted as much, but now you are going back to the stance that they arent scientific.

Not at all. I accept that YOU, and others, think it's a science. The reality is that it's a total fraud. But as long as it goes up every one worships the "science" of levitation. / You Know

• dubl_a
    dubl_a

yk-

The reality is that it's a total fraud. But as long as it goes up every one worships the "science" of levitation. / You Know
    well, it goes up for a reason, but not because of science. stocks being technically "oversold" is a scientific fact, but this does not mean the market will go straight up. its usually a pretty good indicator that the market will rally, as it obviously was in this case, wouldnt you agree? but no, it doesnt mean it will happen every time. there have been exceptions, and markets have dropped rapidly despite the stocks being technically oversold. so, just to clear up, "oversold" and "overbought" are scientific formulas (this fact isnt up for debate, as ive proved it alread through YOUR links), but whether or not the market cooperates with these levels is NOT a science by any means. personally, im sure glad it worked this time though......and you sounding like a raving lunatic because of these documents quotes (sep 24,25) is just a bonus, lol.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit