LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    You Know, you claim to be informed, so how about sharing your vast knowledge with us, instead of hoarding it to yourself. If you want to help us understand, then out with your God given information already.

Sweet Lord! You have done it now. Duck everybody, incoming prophecies.

HS

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

nice to see you back on your embarrassing wager thread.

Secondarily, every wager requires a counter-party. And as I have already pointed out too, there was no consensus on the part of the forum to accept the terms of my wager.
    consensus? youre kidding right? this is how you get out of it now, to say that we all didnt agree to take your bet? LOL, you are hilarious yk, you will do anything to evade your misplaced wagers, wont you? several of us willingly accepted the bet, before AND after 9/11.......but i guess since there wasnt an official "consensus", the bet was never official.....ROFL

aa

• dubla
    dubla

in case anyone was wondering about how the "almighty dollar" is doing, it continues its recent strength gaining over 6% against the euro in the last year, and over the last 90 days nearly 3%. of course, it was supposed to be worthless by now, according to yks predictions on this thread. we are still waiting for the central banks to go under, as yk predicted this would happen around the turn of the year.......any day now.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

The reasons for the $$$ relative worth is that the presses have been running non-stop since 9-11. The world has been virtually flooded with cheap dollars. However, there are grave consequences for such reckless monetary excesses and they are already becoming obvious.

Click Here > http://www.321gold.com/editorials/droke/droke010102.html

/ You Know

• Erich
    Erich

YK wrote

The world has been virtually flooded with cheap dollars.

That's right.
    But has nothing to do with 9-11.
    Same happens in Japan since 1994.
    (And will go on with EURO this spring-time.)

The actually background for low interest rates and " non-stop-money-pressing " is the lack of new (GENUINELY NEW !!!) inventions in the NewEconomy-branch. Almost all of new hi-tech-products coming on the market are hardly patentable. If patents has been granted, they mostly get unworthy or void through legal actions.

It's an international disaster, which few people are aware of.
    Read my site:
    http://www.sensortime.com/thoughts-e3.html

• Erich
    Erich

YK.

If you really want to have success in any sort of prophecy, then you must jump in my band-wagon..,-)) lol

The reason is simple:
    BECAUSE THERE IS NOOOO WAY OUT FROM THE DISASTER!

You may rescue ten broken nuclear power plants of type Chernobyl,
    but you never can rescue the international disastreous patent-policy...

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

The reasons for the $$$ relative worth is that the presses have been running non-stop since 9-11. The world has been virtually flooded with cheap dollars.
    interesting theory that flooding the market with dollars would actually increase the demand and value of the dollar. you might want to rethink that logic before you go on the road with it though, LOL.

However, there are grave consequences for such reckless monetary excesses and they are already becoming obvious.

Click Here > http://www.321gold.com/editorials/droke/droke010102.html

ah, another quote from a bear market site, what a surprise. the fact that you read nothing but these nonsensical bear reports explains where you come up with most of your rubbish.

the article you posted goes into great lengths to discuss how terrible this bond market sell-off is, and how it will cause the government to implode.....give me a break, where do you find this stuff? for one thing, the bond market thrives on bad economic data, which im sure you knew, being so financially astute and all. so, in turn, bond market selling is usually an indicator of an improving economy....great! what more could we ask for than an improving economy? bring on the bond market selling, for this also usually means stock market upticks! so now weve got bond prices falling, stock prices rising, and economic recovery.....and all this from a BEAR website? LOL.

aa

• joelbear
    joelbear

Mr. Droke wants you to buy gold and to subscribe to his newsletter.

His archives don't go back far enough to determine how accurate his predictions are.

Maybe You Know would be so kind as to share some of his newsletters from 5 or 10 years ago that so we can match up his predictions to reality.

Joel

• dubla
    dubla

a quote from yks gloom and doom link:

The steep decline in March bond futures is only the beginning for what should be a very bad year for bond investors as the cycles and chart patterns all suggest falling prices throughout 2002. But the crashing bond market will influence far more than just bond investors' portfolios; the sell-off in Treasuries represents thebeginning of a massive, large-scale repudiation of U.S. government debt that will have an impact on the entire country. Moreover, the collapsing bond market suggests that the very foundation of the U.S. government is cracking and on the verge of imploding from the monstrous weight of its debts.
    note that he is predicting "falling prices throughout 2002" because of chart patterns..........hmmm, interesting considering all my charts and graphs were discounted as useless earlier in this thread.

the author then makes a bold transition. first it was recent falling prices, then falling prices throughout 2002, then he imediately makes the transition into an assumed bond market "crash"....with no evidence provided to back these gloom and doom predictions of course(in fact the entire article is nothing more than one mans speculation, with absolutely no concrete backing of any kind). so i guess we just take his word for it, the bond market is going to crash because one author, on a strictly BEAR site no less, says so. thanks for the link yk, thats all the proof i need, LOL.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

bttt for yk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit