LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Okay,

Now we are back to the financial system coming down, whatever that means?

How long exactly will my dollar be worth say, at least 75 cents?

You Know, what's the timing on the dollar being of no value?

When the derivitive positions unravel? Okay, when will that happen, within how many weeks? Still going with end of November?

hugs

Joel

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    at worst he is a distraction

Typical Booby quote, so much feeling for those who died, they were just a distraction from Booby's original plan after all. But a distraction he's glad to jump on and make use of. Keep on talking Booby, we're here for ya. Wouldn't want you to have no outlet for your wacko ideas, I mean goodness knows you sure can't talk to any real JWs about your 'true' beliefs!

You'd be really funny if you weren't so sad ...

• You Know
    You Know
    When the derivitive positions unravel? Okay, when will that happen, within how many weeks? Still going with end of November?

Nobody knows the day and hour, but you gotta like what the London Financial Times said about the U.S. economy being in "a Devil's spiral."

Click Here for more doom and gloom.
    >>> http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2837markets_dead.html

Typical Booby quote, so much feeling for those who died, they were just a distraction from Booby's original plan after all.
    Typical apostate slander and fabrication. I didn't say those who were killed in the tragedy were a distraction. I said that focusing all their attention on some guy hidden in a cave in Afganistan is a distraction. / You Know

/ You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

We're Larouche's Witnesses, we speak out in fearlessness.

I think yall know the melody.

Joel

• joelbear
    joelbear

September 29, 2001

Life and the world goes on.

Its a beautiful day here in the South. I plan to work in my yard on this cool autumn day. The leaves are just starting to change on the trees behind my house. In 2 weeks there will be color everywhere.

Life is good.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

I agree. Life is good. Thanks for the weather report too. /You Know

• Tina
    Tina

Yanno folks,
    Booby creates topics like this for the simple reason that it detracts from the real and more important issues on this board. I'm appalled at the attention this thread has received while real issues fade into the pages. I'm not telling anyone what to do here,but just wanted folks to give this some thought.....luv to all,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• You Know
    You Know
    Booby creates topics like this for the simple reason that it detracts from the real and more important issues on this board.

Some folks consider the end of the world an important topic. In my view everything else on this board is a distraction from what is now taking place in the world. It is obvious to me that most of you are suffering denial. You have tossed your faith away like it were a worthless thing, and now the world is going into its most perilous period in history where you have lunatics running around with nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction, and yet you would scold me for daring to discuss these events in the light of Bible prophecy. What a silly silly woman you are. You foolishly imagine that by not discussing or thinking about unpleasant realities, that they won't come true. Jehovah will hold you in absolute contempt and you will become the object of his scorn and ridicule when what you dread becomes a reality. / You Know

• Gozz
    Gozz

You Know has gone mad.

• You Know
    You Know

Here's some news to cheer you up. Sort of a weekly news summary. / You Know

CLICK HERE>>> http://www.nex.net.au/users/reidgck/SEP20013.HTM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit