Who is the King of Apostates ?

by Genesis 52 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

My jw only seems to know who Randy is. It's quite funny really. If I bring anything up it's always, 'Where'd you get that!? Randy Watters?!". I then proceed to tell him that there are new exjw sites put up on an almost daily basis and I always find new ones even after all this time researching! Why do you suppose that is? His answer is they are all immoral, disgruntled and full of sour grapes because they couldn't live up to the 'standards'.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Blondie Rocks

She's always on the money!

Dismembered

• Trojan
    Trojan

Genesis: if that is your real picture - you are beautifull !!!! (Reminds me of the James Blunt song...I like it!)

To you:

Trojan.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Not sure, but I think "genesis" would make a pretty hot "Apostate Princess!!"

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hey! Sorry dude, I meant to type in "JoJo" ha ha ha ha......hope that wasnt a freudian slip !!!! LOL

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I think Ray Franz's books had a huge impact, but Randy Watters and Danny Haszard are a lot more visible. They constant thorns in the flesh of the wts.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I hereby apply to the royal court to be an Apostate-Lady-in-Waiting. According to my elder relative and several other veteran JWs, I am demonized, so I qualify. (Plus I have done tons of actual anti-cult things!!)

Carla would be in line ahead of me except she was never a JW to begin with (smart lady), so she is not an apostate.....maybe she should be the Prime Minister.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

My vote goes to Franz.

What do I have to do to be King Apostate, that is a title that sure would make me proud, ... though not so sure my family would be too happy?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Alan feuerbacher is a high ranking apostate. His writings legend and confrontations w high wt drones lethal.

S

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Kent Steinhaug has been a pretty painful thorn in their side for a while.

Reexaminer has quickly risen to elite rank, for making the WT CD available for download. Sweet! You just gotta know that the Bethel lawyers are fuming. CREEPS!!!

Oh yeah, and Simon of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit