Who is the King of Apostates ?

by Genesis 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

I would say either Ray Franz, Randall Waters, Danny Hasgard (sorry for the bad spelling dude) or Satan.

What is your opinion on that ? ;-)

Joff

• greendawn
    greendawn

I would say the one that had the greatest impact was Franz though others such as Waters also made excellent contributions against the WTS.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Depending upon your point of view, even Jesus Christ could be added to that list.

"Apostate" is such a weak word, yet it is uttered with such fear by the witlesses... lol Religious people in general simply need to get a grip on their ego's. It just means someone changed their mind...

Jean

• Dune
    Dune

Depending on your definition of King and apostate.

I agree with the Ray Franz bit because he was a governing body member.

Personally, i think everyone is a little king or queen and is pulling out the blocks of the Jenga game called the WTBS.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

My vote goes for Danny Hazzard. That guy is every JW Mothers worst nightmare. Go Danny!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I agree with the above, but the internet has made the information flow so much more efficiently. Websites such as this, freeminds, silentlambs etc have done so much to make the truth about the wts available to those who could not or would not find it earlier.

Ray Franz and Randy Watters have both taught me a lot though!!

• Dune
    Dune

I wouldnt call Danny the King, but more of a Knight or the General, lol.

Kind of reminds me of the new pope AKA God's Bulldog.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I would have to say jehovah god is the biggest apostate of all time. Seems to me that he was the original liar and the one who caused all mankinds suffering in the first place, Satan was just trying to warn us!

Seriously, my hearfelt thanks to Randy, Ray, Danny, Simon and all the others who work in the background.

Nic'

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My vote goes to Danny!

alt

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Randy Watters for King & Kent Steinhaug for Queen (sorry Kent darling)

The only apostate I heard of while still a JW was that nordic guy* who questioned the societies chronology. The news travelled throughout the JW world and the fact that he was disfellowshiped for questioning the societies dates didn't sit well with a lot of us.

Sorry can't recall his name just now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit