**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Don't want to look at it....

reminds me of "Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones." Josua 7:24

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned
    Still Con wrote:
    It isn't 'investigated' or prosecuted because it is too common to investigate and prosecute, and/or the government is in on the oppression of that people group.

Willow wrote:

People, please, wake up and realize that GOD does not commit these violent acts. Blaming GOD for the atrocious human behavior and cruelty is no answer. These acts are committed by HUMANS. The very HUMANS many of you place your faith in, the humans who TELL you it's all God's fault.........

I don't get it, Willow... How do you take my statement above to have any relation to God's responsiblilty or culpability in violent acts?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I posted the link to this horrific video on a news group that I belong to and here is a response from one of the members there.

This is aweful n cannot even watch it to the end. so shocked. I am working at CNBC, and I already forwarded this email to several co-workers too.

so let us see..

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Still Con: It was early when I posted that, maybe I didn't make it quite clear.

Using your statement was more to stress that we MUST look to human responsibility and, understand that violence and human injustice are not restricted to only certain parts of the world. Also to agree with you (if I misunderstood I'm sorry), the governments are often fully aware. They will cover up or ignore any investigation or prosecution -- often they are the ones indeed responsible.

My reference to blaming or holding God responsible was in response to those doing so.

The real point to those horrified and disgusted by this video, and questioning why the camera operator kept taping ---- is because videos like this are often released to shift the blame, prey on public emotion and divert attention from the true events that are more horrifying than this blurry little video clip. They're intended to shock and scare you. Events like 9/11 and wars are true-life events, with real-life eye witnesses, yet the public is shown only sanitized, edited-for-tv versions of those, designed to instill belief in the US government.

The video you all saw here? It's propaganda.

Watch this one for more insight -- and more torture scenes -- (or find some of the other posts here dealing with fear and propaganda)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/107877/1.ashx

willow

• Legolas
    Legolas

Willow...The people here are NOT saying god is to blame for this.....they/we are pointing out how god has ordered things like that to take place in the bible!

So watch the video again...and say to yourself...there was a time when jehovah ORDERED this kinda of thing to take place!

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Evil marinates in people like this for many different reasons; social;political;economical . . .then, something happens that causes that evil to rise and show it's face.

Satan IS in the world.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Oh, ok, Lego, my mistake... I thought they were referring to this kind of stuff taking place today, in this world, by the humans who inhabit it.

I always tend to forget that many here can't let go of the hating God thing to see the world for what it really is today, in the present time.

Carry on folks, sorry to interrupt. Thanks for pointing that out to me Legolas. I'll go back to my place in the real world now.

willow

• Think
    Think

Tigerman, you are right, they are Satanic followers, possed by demons. You can see the bestiality and the joy, when they are torturing, burning alive and killing the poor girl. They are not humans but animals, and EXECUTING ALL OF them, is not a revenge, or murder, but JUSTICE done according to the Law in any civilized human society. Who want to live in village with people/animals like those ? Who want them to move to your city, your neigbourhood and live next to YOU??? Do you want to have them for friends ?? Work with you ?? Go to school with your daughter or son ???

Do shooping at shooping mall with YOU ?? Do You ? Why you don't invite them to your house and have dinner with them, and let them babysite your children ??? Time to wake up, people. Thre is Law and Order, and those criminals should be EXECUTED. THAT is JUSTICE.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Understandably, theres not much on the barbaric practice of stoning in the Watchtower's publications. Here is the entire Insight book entry under "Stoning".

it-2 1037

STONING

Under the Law, a wrongdoer deserving capital punishment usually was pelted to death with stones. (Le 20:2) This was to ‘clear out what was bad from their midst.’ All Israel would hear of the punishment, and fear of such wrongdoing would be instilled in their hearts. (De 13:5, 10, 11; 22:22-24) In stoning an evildoer, they showed that they were zealous for true worship, anxious to see that no reproach came upon God’s name, and desirous of maintaining a clean congregation.

Before a wrongdoer could be stoned, at least two witnesses had to give harmonious testimony against him, and thereafter they cast the first stones. (Le 24:14; De 17:6, 7) The prospect of being the executioner made a person think searchingly in giving evidence and doubtless was a deterrent to false testimony, which, if discovered, would cost the lying witness his own life.—De 19:18-20.

Stoning no doubt usually took place outside the city. (Nu 15:35, 36; 1Ki 21:13; contrast De 22:21.) Thereafter, as a warning, the corpse might be impaled on a stake, but not beyond sunset. It was buried that same day.—De 21:21-23.

Jesus spoke of Jerusalem as “the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her.” (Mt 23:37; compare Heb 11:37.) Christ himself was threatened with stoning. (Joh 8:59; 10:31-39; 11:8) Stephen was killed in this manner. (Ac 7:58-60) At Lystra fanatical Jews “stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, imagining he was dead.”—Ac 14:19; compare 2Co 11:25.

For offenses carrying the penalty of stoning, see CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

Very very interesting indeed....

1. When the stoners were on Jehovah's side, they were "zealous for true worship"... but when they were on the enemy's side, they were "fanatical" killers of the prophets. A little imbalance here maybe?

2. Fear of stoning was the motivating factor in not participating in wrongdoing, not simply a love and respect of which is morally right. How can a society function on fear alone?

3. What's also interesting, is that Jehovah didn't want to sully his holy city by having executions take place inside the city-walls. What a pure and holy God, what boundless wisdom to escape responsilbility for the murder, by killing them outside the city, impaling their corpse on a stake and thus keeping Jehovah's name clear from any reproach.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

It was horrible. I was sickened and in disbelief that anyone could be so cruel to a fellow human being. If they were to execute the person, kill them in a human way but this was beyond anything human. It makes me wonder how many of those may have been good practicing religious (Christian, Jewish or Muslim) people? That is why I have no use for religion as it only promotes intolerance, divisions and hatred for one another.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit