**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

I watched it... it was vile.

BUT .... i agree, it's important to realize what has happened and continues to happen in the world around us.

It also reaffirms in me a sense of 'what humans can/will do' to each other.

Most folk would rather not know/see.

I find this true in my work. (sexual molestation litigation)

On the consulting side of my practice, many out in the world would prefer to believe 'it just doesn't happen in my neighborhood'.

Thank you for the post. Harsh but real.

kimberlee d.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

dorayakii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the link is not working for me...it said "error on page"

• jambon1
    jambon1

This is sickening.

As one said, these things are endorsed as 'perfect justice' in the bible. What a cruel and heartless god he is. Not only that but he stands by and watches this go on for 6 000 years, and in addition other major sufferings and atrocities. We are told it all for 'Jehovahs grand purpose to unfold'

Im sorry but what a load of bull$hit!

My heart goes out to that girl who suffered and to all other victims of such barbaric actions.

J

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

stillA, you don't have to if you don't want to... it's not as if its a competition: who can withstand seeing graphic images for the longest time.

This video is real... I've seen many horror movies, which are flowing with blood and gore. I've seen operations with scalpels cutting into the flesh. I've seen the "Passion of the Christ"; horrible images of Jesus' pre-crucification torture. This is different... this is contemporary... this is real... I felt the blind rage of the stoners, i felt the hopeless fear and pain of the victim. It's very real...

kittyeatzjdubs, yes, I'm quite similar in that I seem tough and insensitive to certain things. The main problem for me, is that I don't want to be tough and insensitive. I want to feel genuinely happy or sad, and not put up the mask that I became so adept at putting up when I was a dub, and which I even started to believe was the real me.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Stilla

If you are sensitive dont watch it. Please.

J

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    stillA: dorayakii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the link is not working for me...it said "error on page"

I don't know why that could be, it's working for other people. If you're using Internet-Explorer, try using Mozilla, or vice-versa. Actually however, it's probably best that you don't watch it if you're sensitive, there are no apt words to describe how disturbing it is...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

used to hear stories of characters in the Bible being "stoned" for offending Jehovah...

EXACTLY -THAT IS WHY THERE IS NOT A GOD OF LOVE - ABSOLUTELY SICKENING VIDEO - I HOPE ARMAGEDDON IS NOT LIKE THAT

• slugga
    slugga

I'm not sure who's sicker, the people that kicked, stoned and burnt that poor girl to death or the cameraman who just stood there, filmed and did nothing.

If you watch the crowd they are deliberately standing so as to allow the camera to see the events. The whole thing was done to the camera.

Matt

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ok, I watched it. What a bunch of sick animals. They should all be shot and buried in a shallow grave for what they did to her, cause that was just pure evil. I would like to know what she was accused of doing, though. Does anyone here speak dutch?

• wednesday
    wednesday

well that was horrible. As I watched it I could not keep from thinking that a JWS reaction would be "see that is what a stoning looks like and if you had been one of Jehovah's people years ago, we might have been called on to do just that to a DF person, perhaps a son or daughter. Would you have the faith in Jehovah to carry out His judgements? If you were asked to now, could you carry out Jehovah's judgements?"

scary, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit