**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Don't do it StillAwitness!

unc not into snuf

EXACTLY -THAT IS WHY THERE IS NOT A GOD OF LOVE - ABSOLUTELY SICKENING VIDEO - I HOPE ARMAGEDDON IS NOT LIKE THAT

Nah .. Armaggedon will be 144,001 swordsmen riding in from mid-heaven slashing as they go..

I remmber the speculation once as to how many people an angel can kill/hour .. mmm ..lets see..

JEHOVAH'S WILL PTY. LTD

ARMAGEDON JOB CARD

Job title: Great Feast day of Jehovah

People to kill: 6,000,000,000

Number of Workers: 144,000

Alloted time: 24 Hours

Quota: 41,666.6 kills each

Hourly kill rate: 1,736/hour

Copyright: Watchtower Bible & Tract Society 1975

mmm.. be a full days work but it's doable

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oops make that 144000 and one!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Nah .. Armaggedon will be 144,001 swordsmen riding in from mid-heaven slashing as they go..

What?!? Is that doctrine? That the army of angels will be the 144000? Please tell me you`re joking...

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I wont watch it..dare i ask what shitty Country this took place in?

• slugga
    slugga

South Africa

The film is called "Slaughter in South Africa"

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

From: YouTube- Link from video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwN9fx4kqIQ&eurl=

CAPTION:

"Young girl in South Africa is labelled a western sympathized [sic] by communist revolutionary leaders and a mob stones, burns, and beats the girl to death."

This certainly brings those "Bible Stories" to life! Stoning / shunning / disfellowshipping: merely various degrees of discipline applied to members of a closed group or society. Intent: teaches a lesson (to recipient and bystanders); ensures the moral / doctrinal / behavioural purity of the collective. Decision: made by elders / leaders / priests... i.e., those in-charge. Execution of decision: instigated by decision-makers, further executed by laypersons who believe in the authority of the former.

This is all sounding verrry familiar. Perhaps shunning and disfellowshipping practices are just a warm-up for the Great Day. Once faithful ones have been inured to the pain inflicted by the such practices, it will be easy to witness execution of divine judgment on a grand scale... and then to tidy up afterwards without remorse.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Well Hellrider if it ain't doctrine it should be!

unc who'd love to be the new bethel oracle .

To be honest hellrider I don't know if its doctrine or something I made up during a period of satirical rants. Unfortunately I don't even have a WT CD here to check. (I know my father had a theory that Armagedon couldn't come till all 144,000 were up there) I may well be wrong but it does tie in with many of the illustrations - Jesus (Saddam like) on a white horse leading 144,000 horsemen into battle.

The thought of Judge Rutherford circling the earth on a horse for this past 60 years makes me smile (watchout judge here comes the space station!)

I now have homework.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

So communists did that to her for being a "western-sympathiser"?!?

This pisses me off so bad. Does anyone know anything more about this film? It should be possible to identify some of the people in the crowd, and investigate/prosecute those who did it, shouldn`t it?

Anyway, what a bunch of fucking animals. That film truly was very disturbing. The second half almost made me throw up, the parts where they jumped on her head. That was so disgusting I`m at a loss for words. Fortunately (if that word can even be used in this context), she was probably allready dead by then, and didn`t feel the pain of that. I believe she must have become unconscious and died sometime during the first half of the film. And I hope those sick animals that did it get back what they did to that poor girl, each and every one of them.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    well that was horrible. As I watched it I could not keep from thinking that a JWS reaction would be "see that is what a stoning looks like and if you had been one of Jehovah's people years ago, we might have been called on to do just that to a DF person, perhaps a son or daughter. Would you have the faith in Jehovah to carry out His judgements? If you were asked to now, could you carry out Jehovah's judgements?"

scary, huh?

even scarier that it's true... i could see a jw parent showing this to a their child and asking what you stated above...

jesus effin christ...

luv, jojo

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I didn't watch more than 30 seconds or so. That was enough for me to realize that I didn't need to see any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit