**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• Legolas
    Legolas

Although a totally hmmmm...I have no words that would describe the video, it IS a great video to all the people out there that say they love jehovah!

I hope you know what I mean, saying they love a god that ordered things like that to take place!

Well folks.....there is the kind of god you all worship!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

It's definitely something I can't watch. I can't handle stuff like this. The depression would last me for days.
    I remember about 20 years ago they showed on TV news a man in south africa with a tire around his arms and waist being kick to death then set on fire. I still have that awful image in my mind 20 years later.

It makes the mind boggle that people still believe that there is a kind wise God with a great plan up his sleeve about to reveal a paradise earth that will make all this suffering worth it.
    Some people think it's worth it.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

It's obvious to me that many who post on this board are NOT in touch with reality; that you've been living in some kind of make-believe, politically- correct world where everyone, everywhere should view life like you do.

Oh . . .some are too sensitive to view this video! You must be on a much higher "Sensitive, Intellectual, Life- experience Scale" than the rest of us. Bullshit! Get a f...ing grip ! This is what some parts of the world IS ! . . . .and you've got the balls to blame it on God! ( I bet many of you are still living at home with Mom, right? )

Self-slap your silly ass into the real world . .. it's time to GET IN TOUCH with reality. We, in the civilized world, will not be able to make a difference until we face the truth of the uncivilized world !

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I choose not to view the film clip. I had a hard enough time dealing with the things I heard that people did to each other when I used to work for the police department in Pr. Geo. Co., Md.

What just hearing about it reminds me of is that there are other forms of violence done in the name of justice or judgment.......for instance......disfellowshipping and public humiliation in the process.......along with denial of one's credibility.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It was horrible, disgusting, and every other horrible thing you can think of...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    It's obvious to me that many who post on this board are NOT in touch with reality; that you've been living in some kind of make-believe, politically- correct world where everyone, everywhere should view life like you do.

Oh . . .some are too sensitive to view this video! You must be on a much higher "Sensitive, Intellectual, Life- experience Scale" than the rest of us. Bullshit! Get a f...ing grip ! This is what some parts of the world IS ! . . . .and you've got the balls to blame it on God! ( I bet many of you are still living at home with Mom, right? )

Self-slap your silly ass into the real world . .. it's time to GET IN TOUCH with reality. We, in the civilized world, will not be able to make a difference until we face the truth of the uncivilized world !

Tigerman, you must be very young and inexperienced not to realize that SOME OF US on this forum have lived and dealt with enough reality in our lifetimes that we're OD'd on it......We don't NEED to see more of it, TYVM!!!

• Think
    Think

According to God's Law IN 10 COMMANDMENTS YOU SHOULD NOT KILL.

What we see in this video is extremely violent act of murder commited by many people in a group. We clearly see acts of torture, cruelty and murder commited by people on another helpless human being. This kind of behavior have no place on this Planet. They are guilty of horrible crime, the worst kind in human society.

These creatures are heartles, cold blooded sadistic murderers, and deserve only one thing: JUSTICE. Capital Punisment. Death Penalty. They should be hunted down like animals, put in front of jury and Judge in any civilized country, condemn in front of the all world watching and EXECUTED. PERIOD.

There should be no asylum for them in ANY COUNTRY.

Atorney General should see this video.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Tigerman, what the hell made you post that, drugs>?

You seem to suggest that everyone be willing to view, and accept the lowest common denominator.

Just because it exists doesn't mean we need to view it or accept it.

• Think
    Think

dorayakii,

Do you know more about the video ? The evil people commiting this brutal kiling in front of camera ?

Where it happen ? What Country ? What City ? What date ? Do yoyu know any of those murderers ?

Do you know the camera man ? Each and every one of them, who took a part in the sadistic torture,

stoning and killing, should be haunted down, and bring to justice and EXECUTED.

Send this video to the President of The United States of America.

• walkaway
    walkaway

is this south africa? (my afrikaans isn't up to much but that i what i got from it, zuid afrika) my god, this is possibly the most disturbing thing i have seen in a long time- there is nothing that can ever justify doing this to another person. the start of the report mentions about her being "accused of being a ........" which i assume to be a whore. someone posted "how could a camera crew stand by and watch this"- there are journalistic ethics involved, which sometimes do collide horrifically with human-to report rather than make the news. likewise- how is the world to know about this awful deed without footage like this. what i wonder is how anyone, in whatever time period could partake in such an event. i think a little part of me has less idealism about human nature. unfortuatly though we have to believe that these things happen- not watching the footage doesn't make it go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit