**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I showed the video to this schoolmate of mine and he said that what made the video so bad was the fact that is was black people in it.

I'm like "HUH?" You're only looking at the color of the people's skin and not what they are doing to another human being?

He goes:"Oh yeah, its was a bad video and all but still-our african brothers are left out there to die-the "white man" doesn't give a crap about them and they are just making themselves look worse-that's all"

What a cheeseball!

I was so infuriated by his idiotic comment that I told him I had to get off the phone now.

Total turn-off and they wonder why I am stil single!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

StillAWitness,

You are a much better person than your friend and you also have a firm grasp on reality. Keep up the good work!

• xjwms
    xjwms

whoa

• still angry
    still angry

Okay, that was awful.

TS, I totally agree with you. We have to view ourselves as animals, because that is what we are. Like any other social animal group, without the existence of strong leadership and harsh discipline, we lapse into chaos. (As we have just unfortunately seen.) As a species, we must have direction in our morality, and is thus why religion is so popular to begin with. It offers direction and consequences for those falling outside of the prescribed imposed morality.

There are several examples in the last century when people have found themselves stranded in poor circumstances, whether in freezing conditions or just lacking basic neccessities, when humans revert right back to basic animal instincts. A person that would never even comprehend something such as cannabalism will not think twice if it means survival. Not eating each other is a morality that is taught, not one that we are born knowing.

As long as we keep denying ourselves the truth of what we are and continue to push the responsibility off to "God", we will never be able to continue in our growth as a species. We must hold accountable those that we have allowed to be Alpha in our social structures in order to effect change in our distinctive packs. And for those in areas like where this was filmed, we have to find an effective way to establish hierarchies that will be successful in bringing together these particular groups with imposed morality that benefits (and doesn't strangle) their society.

Okay, I just rambled again, but this is an issue near and dear to me. It drives me crazy that religion is so often used as a weapon against each other (she was stoned because they thought she was a whore?!?!) rather than do what it was originally intended to do which is to bring people together.

What if the greatest trick the Devil ever played on us was to make us believe he is God? If so, he has succeeded in more death and misery in the name of God that he ever could as the Devil. Just something to think about...

• Dimples
    Dimples

I can't bring myself to watch it.

DIMPLES

• prophecor
  • mark hughes
    mark hughes

Don't watch it dimples!

Its sick and vile reality. The perpetrators are not only doing it out of hatred they are openly getting some sort of grave depraved satisfaction from participating in it.

Why did the camera keep rolling? Wouldn't you have kept it rolling through fear of what might happen to you if you stopped?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I found a version of the film with better sound quality. Maybe someone who understands the language can tell us what the crowd is saying.

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Mocki_Skowskana_61636.html

That video is probably one of the most evil and disturbing things I have ever seen.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I looked at Saoirses link, and it has an english voice-over in the beginning of the film,the commentator says: Here`s footage of an african girl attending a funeral rally in ...south-Africa (?) - she was accused of being a ...(word left out, or censored) - horrible pictures". So the word for what she was accused of, was left out! That was so annoying! I really wanted to find out what they had accused her of. Anyway, Because it was just one word left out/censored, I suspect it might be "whore". And if that`s it, that they stoned her for that, that`s just sick. In this video they finish it off by dropping a huge rock on her, before setting fire on her. Damn animals.

• LDH
    LDH
    What did she do to deserve that?

The question you pose presumes that there is anything that she could have done to 'deserve' that.

Frequently, victims of abuse are asked what THEY did to trigger the abuse.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but there are better ways to ask this question. Perhaps, "What was this woman accused of doing?" which gives you a clue as to the moral compass of society.

Lisa

Feminist Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit