**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• skyman
    skyman

Remember that the Society we live in today are not much different. The Watchtower said they can not kill apostates becasue it is illegal.

I asked the Judicial committee if this was the final test, the Governing Body said that if you pass you and your family will make it. Go home kill your wife then your children this is the final test and an order form the Governing body would you do it. Guess what they all said yes. That is what happens when people are not thinking for themselves.

It could be you or I being stoned, They would do it and feel happy and blessed to do GODS WILL.

• delilah
    delilah

I'm not sure who's sicker, the people that kicked, stoned and burnt that poor girl to death or the cameraman who just stood there, filmed and did nothing. Slugga, I was thinking the same thing. I am sick , and wiping my eyes after viewing that horror. I cannot comprehend that kind of brutal mentality. Those people are not humans. Even an animal takes better care of it's own kind....I only hope death came quickly to her, may she rest in love and peace. Where was her family???????

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I am speechless right now. It images like these that make you angry at a God that allows such injustices to happen.

This is hell-and we live in it.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I really don't think that should of been shown...it just leaves an awful feeling in me. how awful!!

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    slugga: I'm not sure who's sicker, the people that kicked, stoned and burnt that poor girl to death or the cameraman who just stood there, filmed and did nothing.

I really don't know if they were in a position to step in and take action. How many cameramen were there? Were they shocked into inaction?

Hellrider: They should all be shot and buried in a shallow grave for what they did to her, cause that was just pure evil.

This thought kept on popping into my head, and I had to keep suppressing it for fear of becoming as bad as, or even worse than the ones who carried out this unspeakable act.

Darth Yhwh: I didn't watch more than 30 seconds or so. That was enough for me to realize that I didn't need to see any more.

I think you did the right thing Darth.

stillA: I really don't think that should of been shown...it just leaves an awful feeling in me. how awful!!

alt
    {{{{stillA}}}}

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

It really hurts to watch something like that. I have this weird thing of putting myself in their shoes and while watching just trying to feel the kicking, beating and emotional pain that she is going through brings tears to my eyes. That is not fair for anyone, no matter what you do or believe, to be subjected to. But to some people, as long as it is not yourself, its ok. Bastards!

• M.J.
    M.J.
    I really don't know if they were in a position to step in and take action. How many cameramen were there? Were they shocked into inaction?

It's been shown that people psychologically tend to just go with the flow and don't individually step up to take action during a shocking situation. Sad but true. I've even felt simply horrible myself over doing nothing when I witnessed a quick but brutal fight in a fast-food restaurant. They had to call an ambulance for one of them. In retrospect I keep wondering what I could/should have done. Thank God the person didn't die.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    wednesday: Would you have the faith in Jehovah to carry out His judgements? If you were asked to now, could you carry out Jehovah's judgements?"............ scary, huh?

Extremely!

valkyrie: This certainly brings those "Bible Stories" to life!

The Hebrew "god" sentence many people to this kind of punishment for many different reasons.

...to a girl who didn't scream when she was raped and violated...

Deutero nomy 22:23-24

23 “In case there happened to be a virgin girl engaged to a man, and a man actually found her in the city and lay down with her, 24 YOU must also bring them both out to the gate of that city and pelt them with stones, and they must die, the girl for the reason that she did not scream in the city, and the man for the reason that he humiliated the wife of his fellowman. So you must clear away what is evil from your midst.

...for being a medium or a witch...

Leviticus 20:27

27 “‘And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them.’”

...for stealing...
    Joshua 7:20-26

20 At this A´chan answered Joshua and said: “For a fact I—I have sinned against Jehovah the God of Israel, and this way and that way I have done. 21 When I got to see among the spoil an official garment from Shi´nar, a good-looking one, and two hundred shekels of silver and one gold bar, fifty shekels being its weight, then I wanted them, and I took them; and, look! they are hidden in the earth in the midst of my tent with the money underneath it.” 22 At once Joshua sent messengers, and they went running to the tent, and, look! it was hidden in his tent with the money underneath it. 23 So they took them from the midst of the tent and brought them to Joshua and all the sons of Israel and poured them out before Jehovah. 24 Joshua, and all Israel with him, now took A´chan the son of Ze´rah and the silver and the official garment and the bar of gold and his sons and his daughters and his bull and his ass and his flock and his tent and everything that was his and they brought them up to the low plain of A´chor. 25 Then Joshua said: “Why have you brought ostracism upon us? Jehovah will bring ostracism upon you on this day.” With that all Israel went pelting him with stones, after which they burned them with fire. Thus they stoned them with stones. 26 And they proceeded to raise up over him a big pile of stones, down to this day. At this Jehovah turned away from his hot anger. That is why the name of that place has been called Low Plain of A´chor, down to this day.

...for touching the "holy" mount Sinai... people and animals as well...

Exodus 19:10-13

10 And Jehovah went on to say to Moses: “Go to the people, and you must sanctify them today and tomorrow, and they must wash their mantles. 11 And they must prove ready for the third day, because on the third day Jehovah will come down before the eyes of all the people upon Mount Si´nai. 12 And you must set bounds for the people round about, saying, ‘Guard yourselves against going up into the mountain, and do not touch the edge of it. Anybody touching the mountain will positively be put to death. 13 No hand is to touch him, because he will positively be stoned or will positively be shot through. Whether beast or man, he will not live.’ At the blowing of the ram’s horn they themselves may come up to the mountain.”

...for trying to convert other people from Yahwehism... the family members had to hurl the first stones...

Deuteronomy 13:6-11

6 “In case your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or your cherished wife or your companion who is like your own soul, should try to allure you in secrecy, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ whom you have not known, neither you nor your forefathers, 7 some of the gods of the peoples who are all around YOU , the ones near you or those far away from you, from one end of the land to the other end of the land, 8 you must not accede to his wish or listen to him, nor should your eye feel sorry for him, nor must you feel compassion, nor cover him [protectively]; 9 but you should kill him without fail. Your hand first of all should come upon him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people afterward. 10 And you must stone him with stones, and he must die, because he has sought to turn you away from Jehovah your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves. 11 Then all Israel will hear and become afraid, and they will not do anything like this bad thing again in your midst.

These stories have certainly "come to life" in all their dispicable glory , after having seen that video. It brings an undescribable sickness to my stomach and mouth. I don't at all want to turn this into a theist-bashing thread, but to think I used to believe in this "God of love" who "lovingly" created humans... then not only *allows* wickedness to take place, but *causes* even greater EVIL as well. If it wasn't so dispairingly sad, it'd be laughable.

• startingover
    startingover

Can you imagine what it would be like to see someone burned alive at the stake?

It totally disgusts me that people sit around reading the bible in which unbelievable attrocities are described and think it's a good book.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Hellrider : They should all be shot and buried in a shallow grave for what they did to her, cause that was just pure evil.
    This thought kept on popping into my head, and I had to keep suppressing it for fear of becoming as bad as, or even worse than the ones who carried out this unspeakable act.

Then you`re a better man than me.

Anyway, thanks for posting this, and also posting those passages from the OT. It really got me thinking. I mean, first that film of an actual stoning/beating to death, and then the passages from the OT (and imagine, for the "sin" of not screaming out loud enough). Blew my mind, I guess the cruelty of the OT never really struck me before seeing that movie. Just horrible. I mean, not just the beating to death-thing, those things happen all the time, in the streets, in war, but this: A crowd of people, a mob, a group of selfrighteous, evil people, with all the power, the power over life and death (in that situation), ganging up on, and beating to death a defenseless person whos just sitting there waiting for it, a defenseless person whos life/death depends entirely on the (lack of) mercy of the crowd, even a woman. It really put a lot of things in perspective. The God of the OT will never be my God. "Jehovah" totally sucks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit