**WARNING** : THIS LINK CONTAINS EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES

by dorayakii 91 Replies latest members adult

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

I always found biblical stoning to be strange, but never could I have imagined how totally barbaric a practice it is. How could people possibly think this method was prescribed by God?

• Pole
    Pole

Terrible.

Maybe I shouldn't use this opportunity to make this analogy, but having watched this footage I somehow started thinking about the opression of Witnesses in Malawi, because of the Governing Body directives which instructed them to refuse some stupid token declaration of membership in the ruling party. Some of them must have died in a similar way.

Can you actually fathom the (more or less direct) responsibility of these hypocritical bastards on the GB for their contribution to making up this stupid religion of WTS? Especially if you compare the Malawi situation with the Mexico one. And those poor people in Malawi thought they were dying for God.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Send this video to the President of The United States of America.

Why would he care?

willow

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

this is what i am always talking about, and no one ever wants to think about it, understandably.

but honestly people. how is it that there can possibly be a god? i mean YOU guys are disgusted at watching this? what about god? this sadistic bastard is up there watching ALL of this stuff happen every day for thousands of years, and the only thing stopping him from ending it all is some rule he made up long ago.

religious people defend their omnipotent god by saying that we cannot know the mind of god. i say that this video shows the mind of god. religious people say that we sinful humans are to blame for horrible things like this, not god. i say yes we ARE to blame for this stuff, because god DOESN'T even exist.

i think it's pretty obvious.

have you ever seen chimps and orangutans gang killing someone from their own group, that the power structure simply wants gone? ya, it's very similar, and disturbing. no rythme or reason to it. sound familiar?

i have a solution for you who are confused about this issue though. it's boring and does not contain any hope of a better time in the future for our species. but, ironically, it makes more sense. watch the video again, and try an experiemnt. switch your mind over so that instead of seeing a bunch of *humans* who should know better (or that come from god, depending on what you think about the universe), pretend just for a moment that there is no god, and that all you see are a bunch of bi-pedal, hairless apes in clothing doing these horrid things, and tell me if it makes more, or less sense. gaining an economic explanation for the "how?" of this behavour is the first step is understanding the nature of the "why?" question.

this is nature people. you may consider yourself civilized, but you share 99.9% of your dna with the people in the video. what i am trying to say with this seemingly rude statement? that if you want answers to your questions, you first have to understand the nature of the question. if you ask "why? why? why?" with the assumtion that we were "created" the way we were, it creates more questions than it answers and distracts from possible *real world* solutions. if you ask "why?" with the assumtion that we are apes, then your answer might be to continue on exactly the way we are already going until we either educate this sort of stuff out of our cultures, or kill ourselves off, instead of waiting for some god to magically step in and make it all better, while things just get worse *anyways*. if the large majority of us continue to ignore our *nature*, as in *what makes us the way we are*, then our feelings as well as any possible solutions will be totally muddled too.

but ya, that was sick video.

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    According to God's Law IN 10 COMMANDMENTS YOU SHOULD NOT KILL.

so you hold to the ten commandments then?

They should be hunted down like animals, put in front of jury and Judge in any civilized country, condemn in front of the all world watching and EXECUTED. PERIOD.

and yet in the same breath you say that they should be killed themselves? come on already!!!
    Send this video to the President of The United States of America.

send the video to the prezzy of the good ol' non-evil US of freakin' A? come on!! even a democratic president with half a brain would not know how to even approach the nature of this problem!

TS

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

It's obvious to me that many who post on this board are NOT in touch with reality; that you've been living in some kind of make-believe, politically- correct world where everyone, everywhere should view life like you do.

Oh . . .some are too sensitive to view this video! You must be on a much higher "Sensitive, Intellectual, Life- experience Scale" than the rest of us. Bullshit! Get a f...ing grip ! This is what some parts of the world IS ! . . . .and you've got the balls to blame it on God! ( I bet many of you are still living at home with Mom, right? )

Self-slap your silly ass into the real world . .. it's time to GET IN TOUCH with reality. We, in the civilized world, will not be able to make a difference until we face the truth of the uncivilized world !

Tigerman: You seem to have some kind of easy solution for getting rid of this kind of brutality. "Slap yourself silly"... hmmm, interesting tactic. Everybody, even you my friend, lives in a dream world. We go about our daily lives with our own world-views, thinking that we know what's wrong in the world and that every body else is ignorant. Tell me dear fellow, what are you doing that is so great? Has living by yourself as opposed to at your "mothers house" made you such a great person, that you can have the audacity to criticise some people for being sensitive to a brutal and unjust exectution? (if the word "execution" even comes close to what was shown on the video)...

You bleet: "you've got the balls to blame it on God!"... hah, who else do you blame it on if you believe that god was an omnipotent and omniscient being?... the victim herself?... the cameraman?... yourself?... "society in general"? (who is "society" if not each and every one of us?)...... If i believed in such a omnipotent and omniscient god, then there would be no reason for me not to blame him, not only for allowing this to take place, but for causing similar atrocities to take place.

Before, I questioned slugga's blaming of the cameramen who stood by and watched this, by saying that maybe they were shocked into action, maybe they were not in a position to take action... maybe the crowd was too big and ravenous for them to pacify.

The God that I once believed in could not be shocked into inaction, he is omnipotent and omniscient so was always in a position to take action, his very name "Jehovah" which i was told means "he causes to become" shows that there was no crowd big enough to stop him carrying out what he wants to accomplish. His inaction, every second of every hour of every day, is the real sin, not some woman who pays for sex, or some man who sleeps with his friends wife, no, thats not sin. Maybe the camera-crew was in part to blame, maybe they could have done more to try and control the situation with their mobile phones and combustion engine vehicles, or even by just being brave and stepping in. Maybe the outcome would have been different, and they could have a heroic story to tell their grandchildren. However, they are not omnipotent... they chose instead to stand back and film... they chose to be inactive... they chose to be non-participant observers, was that a sin? I don't know. But even if there was an excuse for the cameramen, there is no excuse for "God". His inaction, every second of every hour of every day in this REAL WORLD, speaks the greatest of volumes. That is the real sin.

Anyone who is not sensitive to this video, has lost their humanity. Yes, everyone knows *intellectually* that evil is carried out every second of every hour of every day on this planet, do you honestly think anyone on this board did not know that? However, when you actually *watch* something like this happen in front of your eyes, it brings the situation into sharp focus, and tests your level of humanity... If your dismissive reaction to the video was some kind of coping mechanism, then i forgive you. But if not, then i must sadly but respectfully say, that i suspect you have lost touch with reality and humanity.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    but honestly people. how is it that there can possibly be a god? i mean YOU guys are disgusted at watching this? what about god? this sadistic bastard is up there watching ALL of this stuff happen every day for thousands of years, and the only thing stopping him from ending it all is some rule he made up long ago.

religious people defend their omnipotent god by saying that we cannot know the mind of god. i say that this video shows the mind of god. religious people say that we sinful humans are to blame for horrible things like this, not god. i say yes we ARE to blame for this stuff, because god DOESN'T even exist.

I find myself asking this more,and more each day...

jojochan.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

dora-

thank you for your post.....

Many folk stateside believe the 'justice' of western civ lives everywhere. It just ain't so.

In many parts of the world, what occurred on that video, or some variation thereof, occurs commonly.

It isn't 'investigated' or prosecuted because it is too common to investigate and prosecute, and/or the government is in on the oppression of that people group.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I watched the video footage. Tears actually welled up in my eyes. I know as a whole, there are much worse things going on in the world but I am truly appalled by the apparent joy and desire of the people to inflict such pain and suffering on fellow humans. The willful actions shown on this video shows without a doubt that mankind cannot direct themselves. I also see the parody with the actions run amok in the R & F in the WTB&TS. Much of Mankind is more than willing to commit the most vile and despicable acts upon each other. To those individuals, I would not offer forgiveness, only final and absolute judgment!

Believe me when I say that “I know the evil that man will do against man.” It is not a good thing. People must be under the influence of something evil and sinister! What more proof do you need?

• startingover
    startingover

Tetra

Excellent post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit