In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

by jambon1 72 Replies latest jw friends

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

my search has always been for THE TRUTH, I thought I had found it in JWs, but learned I was mistaken....

live and learn. (^_^).

I found that shepherds are predators who fleece and slaughter sheep... the bible is a con artists manuel, those who get it

become shepherds and proceed to fleece their flock.

• luna2
    luna2

I never felt good enough for "Jehovah"; common sense and logic too often conflicted with JW-think; they spoke about "love" and "friendship" but couldn't live it; and the changing of doctrines just as their time was running out really raised questions.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I left a lie

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I didn't like it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I never left ...

I just consider myself on special assignment.

Rub a Dub

• prophecor
    prophecor

I left because I could not serve Jehovah as a liar and a hypocrite. I felt I was better off living my life outside of God's Organisation in sin than I would be trying to fake out the rest of the Congo and God with my behaviour. I could not with a good conscience, continue to serve God as things began to re-appear in my life.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

What Truth?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

I didn't. Truth is not something you can be in; it is simply that which corresponds to reality. The teachings of the Watchtower Society and it's associated cult do not correspond to reality.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I could never have stayed in a religion or anything else that treats women the way the witnesses do. After leaving for that I realized all the other awful things that were happening in the troof.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

because i couldnt reconcile the way that i was treated with the way i treated others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit