In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

by jambon1 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

When the KEEP ON THE WATCH brochere came out and announced we had entered into the HOUR OF JUDGEMENT>>> and after asking everyone I knew and waiting for an explanation from the society. Nobody knew anything... I read the bible and realized the end would be very different from what they say...(90 year old prophesies) So I eventually realized they didn't have God's holy spirit.. I had to leave as I'm not allowed to believe anything different than the tired old prophesies. And I SURE DO>

• Severus
    Severus
    I never left ...

I just consider myself on special assignment.

Rub a Dub

Amen brother...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I read Crisis of Conscience and then developed a conscience

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Wholeheartedly embraced it for a few years (my whole life) after love bombing etc then saw widespread hypocrisy. After lovebombing ended, was treated badly by a few prominent bros. Had doubts over shunning, blood,(1914 generations) appointment of elders

Ditto-Danny haszard

• xjwms
    xjwms

I needed a life

finally...................no guilt.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tetra:

i was so in love with the idea of a paradise as per the version i had in my head, that i didn't question anything for far too many years. then i started getting a little depressed and disoluusioned about my relationship with god, as per how he decided long ago it should be. then i was working on my linux cluster and one of the programs i was going to run on it was an evolution algorithm program called Avida, and when i read the code i had a panick attack because i realized that it did not jive with what i learned in genesis. and i just started reading about evolution online and at the library, and my world fell apart from there.

that was four sentences, not three. sorry.

ts

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

freedom

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

for being a society full of brotherly love,..there wasn't any. they told me to forsake my own brothers who stayed at my side during a hellish childhood. screw em the elders were there to just watch and wait for someone to f up and then kick them out. they were judgemental, 2 faced, greedy pricks who prey on the downtrodden. May they end up on Cell block C as bubbas bit*h

ahh the life now.

• xjwms
    xjwms

You're right about the no love thing

Elders always looking to chop some one down. They wanted me to go to a different hall.

Thats when I just stopped attending. This year.....5 years....HOO HOO

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I couldnt reconcile the second class status of women...

and I wanted to shag my arse off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit