In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

by jambon1 72 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

If you had to write down just a few sentances about why you left the truth, what would you say?.......

Jambon;

Wholeheartedly embraced it for a few years after love bombing etc then saw widespread hypocrisy. After lovebombing ended, was treated badly by a few prominent bros. Had doubts over shunning, blood, appointment of elders. Left smiling and enjoying life.

J

• Legolas
    Legolas
    In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

Because it is NOT the 'truth'...It is NOTHING but 'The Lie'!

• greendawn
    greendawn

There was a gross lack of brotherly love, their system was too dictatorial, their doctrines were extremely unstable and changeable whereas the truth is eternally the same, the WTS was caught intentionally lying on numerous occasions.

• onesong
    onesong

Yup, no need for sentences here...it's wrong

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

originally it was three little words: Lack of Love. Knowledge of all the rest of it came much later.

Sherry

• lucifer
    lucifer

realizing it's a bunch of bull sh*t

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Technically I did not leave, I was df'd for apostasy, which means I had taken a different view of whatever the "truth" may be.

In short, I exited through the Jesus gate.

• acadian
    acadian

No truth, no love, no way!

• Clam
    Clam

I looked round the KH one Thursday evening and realised that I'd prefer to get out into the real world, live life to the full and be myself, even if it was for a few years.

That to me was preferable to an eternity in the company of these 'up themselves', arrogant, misguided, brainwashed, unloving stiffs.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I didnt leave the 'truth'...I just found out I was looking in the wrong place for it.

The double standards and conditional freindships were the first cracks in the facade for me.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit