In a few sentances, why did you leave the truth?........

by jambon1 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Because it wasn't. Period.

• moshe
    moshe

Jehovah's Witness Truth? -ha ha! I discovered what is probably the world's biggest oxymoron.

• bennyk
    bennyk

Beyond the Organisation having proven itself emphatically NOT God's Channel--

First Corinthians 5:11 strongly encourages that we "quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is... an idolater". Altogether too many JW's are worshiping the Organisation. Literally.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I didn't...

• Think
    Think

The truth according to LieTower: "The truth IS what we TELL you IT IS"

If we tell ya we are the god, that is the truth.

So, That is why. This is SatanTower.

Aha, one more thing. They rape children and cover up. Tens of thousand. How is that God is with them ?

• slugga
    slugga

Left because I was so lonely I was almost suicidal. My mates had all moved or fell away leaving me single in my early 20's in a congregation full of middle aged and elderly married couples. No one bothered to speak to me after meetings, I was invisible and I wasn't allowed to hang out with worldly people. The final straw came when an Elders wife put the boot in with a sister I was seeing, she told her I wasn't spiritual enough so she more or less marked me and ignored me too. lol

Got fed up sitting at meetings by myself, got REALLY fed up having to sit at a DC all by myself and I finally walked when I realised I was all alone in a crowd.

• justice for all
    justice for all

Slugga , I hear ya.... the same thing happend to me. I was alone and I walked.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Ray Franz

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

total and complete lack of love, coming to the conclusion that no matter how much i did , it was never going to be enough, and i was dying from lonlieness and isolation.

• The Mayor of Turiwhate
    The Mayor of Turiwhate

Minimus's remark "Because it wasn't" - plus the fact that I could not keep up the charade any longer.

Looking back, I knew that it was all so much BS after the 1975 fiasco - it just took me (others too?) a while to confront reality. Family ties / pressure added to the delay, and the break lost me my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit